Some facts about Mike White

Maxman

Hopefully Mike White plays like he did against the Bengals in 2021 & the Bears last week for the rest of his career but that will be a wait & see... we all know how he played against the Bills in 2021, hopefully "that" was just a hiccup... Half the starters of the 2021 team have been replaced by Much Better players so hopefully White will be able to play to a much higher standard...

As you can see, I have a lot of "Hope" for this team & Mike White. ?

• More Ugh 1

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Mike White.

Ghosts tell Mike White stories at the campfire.

There has never been a hurricane named Mike because it would have destroyed everything.

Mike White can cook minute rice in 30 seconds.

Mike White once climbed Mt. Everest in 15 minutes, 14 of which he was building a snowman at the bottom.

Mike White does not sleep. He waits.

are you sayin chuck norris is afraid of him too?

• Upvote 2

Mike Whites tears cure cancer.

Time waits for no man. Unless that man is Mike White.

If you spell Mike White in Scrabble, you win. Forever.

Mike White breathes air ... five times a day.

Mike White does not use spell check. If he happens to misspell a word, Oxford will change the spelling.

On the 7th day, God rested ... Mike White took over.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, jetsons said:

Hopefully Mike White plays like he did against the Bengals in 2021 & the Bears last week for the rest of his career but that will be a wait & see... we all know how he played against the Bills in 2021, hopefully "that" was just a hiccup... Half the starters of the 2021 team have been replaced by Much Better players so hopefully White will be able to play to a much higher standard...

I guess I had mentally blocked out that game because of how horrific the result was, but I did not remember the Bills throwing deep against us up 31-3 and 38-3 in the 4th quarter.  F those guys big time.  Quickly becoming our most hated rival.  Josh Allen has such a punchable face

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jetsons said:

Hopefully Mike White plays like he did against the Bengals in 2021 & the Bears last week for the rest of his career but that will be a wait & see... we all know how he played against the Bills in 2021, hopefully "that" was just a hiccup

I mean check the ‘21 game logs

Pretty much every QB not named Mahomes struggled mightily vs the Buffalo ? pass defense last season 

Also keep in mind MW faced them before Tre White went down for the season 

It was also MW’s 3rd career start 

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, jetsons said:

He still had one if the best QB performances of the season vs. the Bills. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, extmenace said:

I’m not sure Mike white is the long term guy but I will say one thing, he’s the first qb since Pennington that has gotten fans excited BECAUSE of his play on the field. I’m being cautiously optimistic here but seeing him become the guy would be a great story.

fitzmagic.0.gif

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

The Patriots have moved into sole possession of last place since Mike White was named the starter.  That probably hasn't happened this millennium.  

Now there's one I can quote!

Just wait till he wins the Super Bowl in February!

• Upvote 1