Vote for this week’s uniform combo

White jersey / black pants is going to win out.

The Jets really need to rework these uniforms... I've gotten used to the black pants and don't mind them now, but the Jets are green and white. It's pretty clear that either the Jets/Woody hate the green design or there is a long term shift toward making black a permanent primary color and not a color rush type of gimmick.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

The Jets really need to rework these uniforms... I've gotten used to the black pants and don't mind them now, but the Jets are green and white. It's pretty clear that either the Jets/Woody hate the green design or there is a long term shift toward making black a permanent primary color and not a color rush type of gimmick.

I think I saw an article a couple months back that Saleh does not like the green uniforms.  Hence, we have been wearing white and black almost exclusively this season.

• WTF? 1

11 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

The players and coaching staff appears to prefer black, and if you look at the most popular items being bought on sites like fanatics, the fans do, too. 

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, DoubleDown said:

I think I saw an article a couple months back that Saleh does not like the green uniforms.  Hence, we have been wearing white and black almost exclusively this season.

woulda thought maybe he wouldn't have taken a job as the head coach of a team that is Green and White

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ruby2 said:

Make the greens better then.

I don't make the rules.

3 minutes ago, Ruby2 said:

The atrocious font of the numbering pops more on that weird shade of green. It is truly a bottom three jersey in the entire nfl.

This is it, in a nutshell. 

Our black uniforms look cool. Our green uniforms look like they belong in the CFL.  

If we want green and white to stick, we should just go back to the classics. 

• Upvote 3

I think its inevitable there will be a uniform change when allowed.  Its pretty clear by the amount of times its happened that either Saleh, JD, or the players themselves HATE the green jerseys.  We have worn them maybe what 2 times this year it feels like?  

We've stopped even wearing the green pants now, we go white on black half the time. 

4 minutes ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

I think its inevitable there will be a uniform change when allowed.  Its pretty clear by the amount of times its happened that either Saleh, JD, or the players themselves HATE the green jerseys.  We have worn them maybe what 2 times this year it feels like?  

Zero times, to be exact 

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

We've stopped even wearing the green pants now, we go white on black half the time. 

They only wore the green jersey in the preseason. 

All white road all black home.  
Including helmets. 

• Upvote 3