Vote for this week’s uniform combo

In the 2022 regular season the Jets have worn the all white twice, the all black twice & the rest of the games have been white jerseys with black pants.... 

They're... 1 &1 with the all white

1 & 1 with the all black

5 & 2 with white jerseys & black pants

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Morrissey said:

i don't care how many games they win in them. White top/black bottom combo is worst set in football

Agreed. It honestly looks a mistake- like the equipment manger packed  and mixed up two separate combinations. Absolutely awful.

• Ugh 1

I vote green. 

No lie, these are probably my favorite Jets jerseys ever. Home uniforms 1990-97, Kelly Green. I would love to see the Jets have a throwback game where they wear these. 

Here is how they are described: 

'The Jets uniforms received some minor changes in 1990. Black facemasks were added to the green helmet, and the "JETS" logo was also outlined in black. White stripes on the jersey were also trimmed in black, including on the sleeves and collar, as were the white numbers and letters.

The green stripes on the pants were also outlined in black on either side. Socks remained white on the bottom, but were now green with two white stripes on the top.'

image.jpeg.3656d0ccf814a9bbc15bf3239f545369.jpeg

22 hours ago, Morrissey said:

i don't care how many games they win in them. White top/black bottom combo is worst set in football

It looks like the panthers or Jaguars, can’t remember which one because they’re so bland and nondescript