Vikings Injury Report

choon328

They are trying to shut you down.   Silence you. 

The AntiZaxxers don’t understand the distinguished few who support Zach are not herd following incels looking for approval to validate ideas.  

So her sir is the approval you don’t seek:
200.gif

Party at Chris Simms house next year.  
Made my night

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

The Vikings have the 31st ranked defense ... Only Detroit is ranked lower ... If White cannot mop up this week .. he is not The One.

Yeah that's the same way i felt when that Josh Allen fraud lost to them as well . . .

Sure to be a good game. Vikes are tops of the NFC and feeling pretty good about themselves. They see the Jets as the bottom feeders they've always been, now running out a BUQB. Vikes won't be too high for this game. To a man, there's not a Vikings player who fears the Jets.

And this will be their downfall. No warning by their coaching staff will have them fired up.

Jets will roll up and down the field with controlled football. Just when the Vikes finally have all the WRs covered, Mike drills the TE who runs for another 1st down. Over and Over. Many of our drives will stop short of the goal line, and Gregg the Legg will tack on 3's all game long, kicking indoors.

Vikes will have their share of good plays.....Cooks will break one or two, Theilen will have a few really nice grabs, and Jefferson will have a few ooosss and ahhhs catches here and there.

But our Defense will win most of those battles. And our Dline will end several Vike series with a nice sack or a nice TFL. Game will be close at the half, with the Jets methodically pulling away in the 4th qtr, and our D led by Q and Sauce will prevent Cousins from mounting a comeback. 27-26 Jets

2 hours ago, Dunnie said:

I thought Mike White was the second coming of Joe Montana.

Well since Zach Wilson is Mahones and Josh Allen combined I assume his best passing day this year would be just fine for White. 

13 hours ago, SickJetFan said:

have Vikings beat any good teams? they lost to Eagles and Dallas and barely beat the Bills (Lions almost beat bills too in same fashion)

How is that any different from us? They have beaten the rest of the AFC East so far.

• Post of the Week 1

Minnesota win the division with a win and Detroit loss/ tie. Players and fans will know this, so they'll be pumped up.

Whether this works for or against us remains to be seen ... will the extra motivation fuel them, or will the extra pressure get to them?

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Beerfish said:

So now we are going to blow out a 9-2 team in their barn who has a very good QB, a very good Rb and the best wr in the league with a guy who has had one good game at QB?

Holy Smokes.

The Vikings got absolutely blown out by the Cowboys.  Vikings are 32nd in the league against the pass.  I'm not that impressed with their offensive line, especially with Darrisaw out.  

If the Jets play within themselves, and not more than that, they will win the game.  A blowout?  Highly doubt it, but the Jets should win the game comfortably.  

Remember, the Jets defense is healthy, and we got Rankins back this week.  Healthy D line, spells trouble for Vikings and the not very mobile Kirk Cousins.  We got both Herbig and Max back from last game, and the O line was more than capable against the Bears. 

Isn't the game won in the trenches?  Let's test out that theory this week, shall we?

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, clayton163v said:

It is no more surprising than the unanimous view of Jet fans that a guy from the cut pile should replace the 2d pick in the draft.  Yet here we are. 

SAUCE.

three words,  jamarcus russel, rick mirer, ryan leaf. another notable was joey harrington.  there are lots of high pick qbs that don't make it because the jump from college to pro is so high.

16 hours ago, rangerous said:

three words,  jamarcus russel, rick mirer, ryan leaf. another notable was joey harrington.  there are lots of high pick qbs that don't make it because the jump from college to pro is so high.

So true.  So true.

One thing about those guys though.  All of them worked out at the combine and/or pro day.  You could see what you were getting and compare it to other options . . .

On 12/2/2022 at 10:08 PM, Dunnie said:

The Vikings have the 31st ranked defense ... Only Detroit is ranked lower ... If White cannot mop up this week .. he is not The One.

So Wilson got 20 starts and some folks still think he can be the one, but White only gets 5 if he doesn’t have a big day by whatever standard you set for White (but not Wilson).

Seems legit and totally fair. 

46 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So Wilson got 20 starts and some folks still think he can be the one, but White only gets 5 if he doesn’t have a big day by whatever standard you set for White (but not Wilson).

Seems legit and totally fair. 

Just saying I'd like to see him beat a team with a much better defense that the non-existent defense fielded last week.