Scary John Abe video...hope the dude is alright

AFJF

11 minutes ago, greenwave81 said:

Saw a LOT of reactions like that as an Anesthesiologist working in trauma ERs....looks like PCP.  But who knows?  Going from passed out to total flight/fight reaction is a scary scenario.

While I do have plenty of issues with the medical system these days, thank you for doing that job.  

• Upvote 4
  • WTF? 1

3 hours ago, greenwave81 said:

Saw a LOT of reactions like that as an Anesthesiologist working in trauma ERs....looks like PCP.  But who knows?  Going from passed out to total flight/fight reaction is a scary scenario.

This looks scary has hell. Never seen anything like it. Not sure y’all can stomach working in an ER. More power to you.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, greenwave81 said:

From a medical standpoint why do you say that is scary?  I agree that it is scary, he was out, then shot out of a cannon. Not good but I am just wondering medically how that happens.

41 minutes ago, Lith said:

Has anyone reputable actually confirmed that this is John Abraham.  Only place it has been mentioned is from this one tweet from a "Social Media Influencer" with 12 followers.

Really good point. Haven't seen anyone confirm it and this guy has 12 followers.  The same guy also tweeted this:

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Maxman said:

Really good point. Haven't seen anyone confirm it and this guy has 12 followers.  The same guy also tweeted this:

I'm a "Facebook Friend" of Abraham's and I don't see anything about it on his page. IMO, its impossible to make out the person's face on that TikTok video. Abraham often posts about not drinking alcohol anymore and staying away from the nightlife, so it would be sad to hear about him having a relapse, but I have no reason to believe the person in that TIkTok video is Abraham aside from the fact they are both black and tall. 

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Jetworks said:

I work in the ER, that dude looks dusted out. I know he originally had a big problem with alcohol from what I remember, so I clicked on this thread expecting to see a seizure, which this wasn't. So I'm going with PCP. 

Yeah, that’s way to damn high for anyone. Hope he’s ok. Yikes. 

16 hours ago, AFJF said:

Nowadays?  Just about everyone.

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

Well, with no info in my possession I'll note, the end of the video the cameraperson says "He's paying me to fi...." and the vid ends.

I get a "not John Abraham" vibe here, that this is some other silly internet thing/video/jackass/whathaveyou.

Also, in today's America, the answer to your question is:  Everyone.  Pretty much.

Thanks for the wisdom, guys! 

3 hours ago, Warfish said:

Well, with no info in my possession I'll note, the end of the video the cameraperson says "He's paying me to fi...." and the vid ends.

I get a "not John Abraham" vibe here, that this is some other silly internet thing/video/jackass/whathaveyou.

Also, in today's America, the answer to your question is:  Everyone.  Pretty much.

Unfortunately it’s a whole-world thing. 

• Upvote 1