If you really believe in the Jets, the best bet I believe is in the over/under total wins this season, readjusted.

Alka

Right now, the over/under wins for the Jets is 9.5 wins.  I think the thinking is that the Jets should beat the Lions and the Jaguars to get to 9 wins.

If the Jets win today against the Vikings, then I think the 9.5 wins will move to 10.5 wins.  If you really believe that the Jets will win today, then the over/under is a really good bet!  If the Jets lose today, then an additional win vs. the Seahawks gets the Jets to 10 wins.

The other bet that I think is interesting is the 44.5 points for the over/under of today's game.  I personally think the winning team today gets to at least 20 points.  That would be the Jets.  I think the Jets hold the Vikings to 17 or under.  If the Vikings are able to score on the Jets, then the over looks really good.  My final score:  Jets 27, Vikings 17.