I don't give sh!!!!! I stated this before!!! This is on LaFleur!!

greasyt

Playaction.  its really not a difficult concept.

I'm not really sure the play caps themselves were that bad, and of course some plays were a little to out there. Also, 50 something passes?  How many runs?

At the end of the day, Playaction has to be a focus.  Look what Minnesota did for example.  It holds the linebackers.  The defensive line is one tick slower.  

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, BornJetsFan1983 said:

No one can call perfect game plan 100% of the time. Don't confuse bad play call with just different from yours. 

The truth is drops killed us again. 

But I agree some of the calls like wtf

He’s horrendous in the red zone 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, greasyt said:

5 wide constantly on 3rd and 4th and short....Hot garbage!!! He sucks!!!!

Vikings d was great when it was short to go. Knight looks like a nice back but doesn’t have much push.

disipointing loss, but we almost went into the number 1 seeds house and beat them. Probably should have won today. This team is going to only get better. The days of embarrassing losses are hopefully behind us.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Paradis said:

He called a great game last week. 

Trying living life with a better temperament. Seriously. 

Every QB not named Wilson goes for 300+ yards with LaFleur calling the game, that goes for 3rd string Josh Johnson too, you can practically write it in stone.

Berrios holds on at the end, they Win, that simple.

One thing is for certain Now, with the Jet D and Mike White behind Center, the Jets are one very very tough out.

I Never thought they’d be this ahead of schedule.

• Upvote 4

Nobody going to blame the first half defense? I hate blaming refs, they did make some sh*tty calls, but those first half long drives stole possesions from us. The going for it on 4th gave the Vikings an extra 3 at half. There were a ton of mistakes today and we probably should have still won.

This team is young, and that includes the coaching staff. Tough loss but I think this was encouraging. Does nobody remember how bad things were the last few years? As this team gets more experienced, they’ll win more games like this one. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, Jetty said:

How many passes were dropped? We are blaming Lafleur for that too?

Stop, you are wrong. Run the ball 3rd and half yard to go. You can always throw on fourth down, as it was 4 down territory. Run the ball right up McGovern's butt needing a half yard. We will never know, but the team had 2 shots to win and did not pull it off.

• Upvote 3

Gtfo with this thread. We had like 6 drops…and they weren’t small drops, they were mostly 1st downs of the Berrios TD.

The refs also matriculated the ball down the field for the Vikings on both of their 1st half TD drives.

This was a great game by the D and a strong game by the O. A few things go our way and it’s a different ball game. GW doesn’t get incidentally tripped or Berrios catches that TD and we win.

LaFleur is  managing a 5th round career backup making his 5th career start. And they went for 350 yards in the air. LaFleur was the least of our issues.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Green Truth said:

Stop, you are wrong. Run the ball 3rd and half yard to go. You can always throw on fourth down, as it was 4 down territory. Run the ball right up McGovern's butt needing a half yard. We will never know, but the team had 2 shots to win and did not pull it off.

Outside of Bam’s long run, our running game was terrible. How many times did they get stuffed at the line or have a gain of less than 3 yards? There is a reason MW threw 57 times. Berrios catches that ball and this thread doesn’t get made.

• Upvote 3