Seattle

7 minutes ago, BRONX DUDE said:

DETRIOT is much improved. They have a steady QB in GOFF.

B careful not to overlook this GAME

I didn’t write the Lions game would be easy - i just pointed out the Jets would probably have to beat them to make the playoffs. 

regardless, it doesn’t matter who I overlook - I’m a fan. I’m not on the team :) 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

I figured we needed either to beat Minnesota there or Seattle at Seattle.

Seattle sucks. They can't play the run. Geno's been sacked four times already today and he's still kind of a turnover machine.

We match up with their WR's. 

We beat them.

Good point. Just sucks that the BIlls are next, but relief is ahead, they should be able to finish strong.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Oh, we’re calling on a couple of fans of their teams boards predicting an easy win. That’s it?

It was more than a couple of fans ... to quote JWN it was "a disease". Posters who were saying they thought it would be a close / tough game were getting slated for being Zach lovers / MW haters, and heir opinions attacked completely unnecessarily.

The more time I spend on this board lately, the less time I want to spend. Best season in a decade but still people want to argue and attack. Quite sad really.

• WTF? 1

16 hours ago, Hal N of Provo said:

If the offense plays better in the first half the Jets would have rolled them.  

I don’t think the the Vikings suck but they have some weaknesses that match well with the Jets. it’s a game I expected the Jets to win.

Agreed.  Mike White sh*t himself in start #2 just like last season.