Pay Q.Williams

Jets723

There's some poster here, I forget exactly who, wanted Josh Allen (jacksonville DE) over QW

like really wanted Josh Allen - and when Allen got 10.5 sacks as a rookie this person crowed like a rooster. I defended Qw and was called ugly names for it 

to check receipts, Josh Allen had 2.5 sacks his soph season, 7.5 sacks last year and a grand total of 3 sacks on this year. that's 23.5 sacks total. 

meanwhile Quinnen Williams had 2.5 sacks as a rookie, 7 his soph year, 6 last year and 9 so far this year that's 24.5 sacks total 

that rookie season feels like a long time ago for Allen while Williams is playing his best football in year 4 

the trend lines are going in opposite directions 

I wish I could remember who exactly it was crowing for the other Josh Allen

but if you read this, sir, I hope you eat a bag of plump ballpark franks 

41 minutes ago, bitonti said:

There's some poster here, I forget exactly who, wanted Josh Allen (jacksonville DE) over QW

like really wanted Josh Allen - and when Allen got 10.5 sacks as a rookie this person crowed like a rooster. I defended Qw and was called ugly names for it 

to check receipts, Josh Allen had 2.5 sacks his soph season, 7.5 sacks last year and a grand total of 3 sacks on this year. that's 23.5 sacks total. 

meanwhile Quinnen Williams had 2.5 sacks as a rookie, 7 his soph year, 6 last year and 9 so far this year that's 24.5 sacks total 

that rookie season feels like a long time ago for Allen while Williams is playing his best football in year 4 

the trend lines are going in opposite directions 

I wish I could remember who exactly it was crowing for the other Josh Allen

but if you read this, sir, I hope you eat a bag of plump ballpark franks 

Lots of people, already being shell shocked by Maccagnan's history, wanted the 4-3 DE over the 3-4 guy.  I wanted offense, not defense, so it didn't really matter.

On 12/4/2022 at 2:58 PM, Jets723 said:

It’s funny when Quinnen Williams was drafted it wasn’t met with a good response.  Many wanted an edge and I saw many wanting to trade Q Within a year.  Well now I think most of those same people will a admittedly eat crow today.  Guy is a beast and it’s time to pay the man.  Unlike guys like Mo Wilkerson I think Quinnen will continue to be dominant.  Hopefully we sign him long term soon 

He def deserves it. I am surprised that carl Lawson is not playing better with him there.