Other games

fullblast

3 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Bengals win , I’m sorry but that’s horrible. Now a game behind and they own the tiebreaker. Same goes for us with the ravens. 

Meh, they will win the division so won’t matter. Need chargers to lose. Ravens losing going forward is also key.

2 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

You feel like the bengals were gonna lose they would lose to the chiefs. Nope. They beat them again. They’ll win next week vs the browns 

Browns won and scored 27 points today but scored no offensive tds, watson had totally pedestrian stats.  Cincy should win that one for sure.

2 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

I feel like the Ravens have a better chance at collapsing moving forward.  As do the dolphins.  

Ravens are in Pittsburgh next week, we have to see how seriously injured Lamar Jackson is. I think hopes of leapfrogging the bengals are over. They’re gonna go on a serious run. 

2 minutes ago, Grandy said:

Burrow got sacked as many times as David Carr last year, and barely lost the superbowl. He now moves to 3-0 against best QB in the NFL, Patrick Mahomes. Maybe there's some debate to be had at the top...

Eh, Mahomes still has the stats and accolades, but Burrow is definitely a top 3 QB in the league, top 5 at the absolute worst. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

I feel like the Ravens have a better chance at collapsing moving forward.  As do the dolphins.  

I agree, but if we beat Buffalo in the 1pm game, it will be hard to not get greedy and want the Chargers to win their 4pm matchup
We’d still be ahead of them, but we’d be tied with Miami in that scenario.