Remaining Schedules

KRL

1 minute ago, Bowles Movement said:

We are battling Miami, Buffalo and Cinci/ Baltimore too

The Jets should get a spot if they win 3 out of the 5 remaining.  

I don't care if the Jets "play their heart" out next week if they lose.  No moral victories next week.  Winners or Losers.   It is that simple.   They have the tools to beat BEEFALO.  

They don't deserve playoffs if they cant come up with the W next week. 

Contain Allen, cover Diggs and they win.

• Upvote 1

Just now, kevinc855 said:

Jets are going to do this the hard way. 

Lose to Buf next week and go on a run beating Lions, Jags and Seahawaks. 

Miami could be a win and in game

Considering the rosters, I can't see why the Jets would not be favored.  The Bills are very beatable, especially by the Jets.  They may not have a great QB and they lost their best ball carrier to injury, but they still have the defense that is ideal to beat the Bills.  The front 7 is big and fast enough to contain Allen.  The CB's are good enough to take Diggs out of the game.  Unless the Jets are asleep, they should win this one. 

7 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

The Jets should get a spot if they win 3 out of the 5 remaining.  

I don't care if the Jets "play their heart" out next week if they lose.  No moral victories next week.  Winners or Losers.   It is that simple.   They have the tools to beat BEEFALO.  

They don't deserve playoffs if they cant come up with the W next week. 

Contain Allen, cover Diggs and they win.

One game does not a season make.

If they lose to the Bills and still make the playoffs, they deserve it.

Lions, Jaguars, Seahawks, Miami

They could lose to the Bills and go 3 and 1 after that.

• Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, Maxman said:

One game does not a season make.

If they lose to the Bills and still make the playoffs, they deserve it.

Lions, Jaguars, Seahawks, Miami

They could lose to the Bills and go 3 and 1 after that.

Agree. But they *should* beat Beefalo. They match well with them. 

Jets need to win 3 games and they're in thanks to kisses by both the Patriots and Chargers. Those teams have to go 4-1 in the final 5 to get to 10 and I have a hard time seeing that happening.  

It's not impossible to see the Jets winning out if they beat Buffalo. None of the other teams we play scare me. 

• Upvote 1

Miami - @ Chargers, @ Bills, GB, @ NE, NY Jets

They're currently 1 game ahead of us, and we play head to head again (and we already own Part 1 of the head to head tie breaker). The rest of their schedule looks harder than the rest of ours ... worth keeping a close eye on.

Now I don't know whether to hope for a Charger win or a loss next weekend! :D  

4 hours ago, slimjasi said:

Why?

seems like 10 very likely gets us in.

We are currently in the 7th spot - the teams behind us (chargers, pats, raiders, browns, etc.,) are all 6-6 or worse. Which one of them is realistically getting to 10 wins?

If the Chargers split the Tennessee and Miami games they're very likely finish 10-7. Their last 3 games are against the Jeff Saturdays, The worst SB champs ever, and the most boring team in the league.

That's really the only one though.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Hex said:

If the Chargers split the Tennessee and Miami games they're very likely finish 10-7. Their last 3 games are against the Jeff Saturdays, The worst SB champs ever, and the most boring team in the league.

That's really the only one though.

It’s possible (although that last game in Denver will be a war)

If that happens, we better beat Miami or Buffalo (to get a better conference record)

OR 

Hope Miami falls to 10-7 or worse (not impossible with their schedule if they lose to the chargers next week)

• Upvote 1

Even though it hurts to say it, based on schedules we need the Dolphins to beat the Chargers this week.
But ... what if the Chargers win, and Miami have another loss? Plus a matchup against us later? We could pass them in the standings, and they have a lot of tough games ahead.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk