"I'd go to war with this guy, the kid is just different, man"

Just now, More Cowbell said:

This is getting rediculous. It is more than obvious now Zach didn't  know how to run this O. We are now seeing how effective the O can be. MLF is doing his job.

I agree. Although while I think the O line's ineptitude is what forced MiLF's red zone frustrations, I would really like to see the Jets lure Tom Moore away from the Buccaneers where he is an offensive consultant so he can school our young player caller on red zone effectiveness.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sonny Werblin said:

I agree. Although while I think the O line's ineptitude is what forced MiLF's red zone frustrations, I would really like to see the Jets lure Tom Moore away from the Buccaneers where he is an offensive consultant so he can school our young player caller on red zone effectiveness.  

Sign me up for that.  Remember that one year we had Tom Moore as a consultant and we were #1 in red zone efficiency with MARK SANCHEZ as our QB

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Fantasy Island said:

Zach doesn't know the meaning of balls.  He sucks, but keep on hoping if that scenario happens.

this-is-fine-its-fine.gif

See you’re easily confused or not too smart .

I didn’t say I was hoping for anything, didn’t editorialize anything.  But you’re so hell bent on throwing in another “Zach sucks” comment and pointing it out to me for some reason
I stated a fact, not anything I want or don’t want to happen.  Read, think and then comment

Before making an ass of yourself with your brain dead use of the thumbs down.  

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

This is getting rediculous. It is more than obvious now Zach didn't  know how to run this O. We are now seeing how effective the O can be. MLF is doing his job.

The road zone play calling vs Vikes was one of worst performances by a OC in history of NFL. I know there was a dropped td, but that was a tight window. The Vikings D is not that good. Other than that drop it’s hard to point any other on field reasons why Jets were embarrassed in red zone so many times.   The D was all over everything in red zone. As if they knew what was coming every time. Because the play calling was so bad, and predictable. Barely got White in on a qb sneak for 1 out of 6 red zone tries. And many of them were right on the doorstop of goal line. 

2 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

The road zone play calling vs Vikes was one of worst performances by a OC in history of NFL. I know there was a dropped td, but that was a tight window. The Vikings D is not that good. Other than that drop it’s hard to point any other on field reasons why Jets were embarrassed in red zone so many times.   The D was all over everything in red zone. As if they knew what was coming every time. Because the play calling was so bad, and predictable. Barely got White in on a qb sneak for 1 out of 6 red zone tries. And many of them were right on the doorstop of goal line. 

I don't  know what you were watching but I saw an O pretty much marched up and down the field at will. Yes the RZ was an issue but they were playing good ball regardless of that. They got in scoring position 8 times during the game. Is MLF as good as Andy Reid? No, he isn't but if you factor in the amount of drops there were, the fact Max Mitchell looked lost out there, that the refs were allowing their DB to literally assault our WRs until there was one PI so blatantly obvious that they had to throw a flag, I think this team performed well on O. And for you to point out White barely got in on a QB sneak up the middle is laughable. MW is not Murray or Allen, or Hurts. He is a pocket passer who can roll out on the edge if they fool the pursuit. Did you expect him run someone  over? In a GL situation, that is a tough call for a QB like him. 

10 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

I don't  know what you were watching but I saw an O pretty much marched up and down the field at will. Yes the RZ was an issue but they were playing good ball regardless of that. They got in scoring position 8 times during the game. Is MLF as good as Andy Reid? No, he isn't but if you factor in the amount of drops there were, the fact Max Mitchell looked lost out there, that the refs were allowing their DB to literally assault our WRs until there was one PI so blatantly obvious that they had to throw a flag, I think this team performed well on O. And for you to point out White barely got in on a QB sneak up the middle is laughable. MW is not Murray or Allen, or Hurts. He is a pocket passer who can roll out on the edge if they fool the pursuit. Did you expect him run someone  over? In a GL situation, that is a tough call for a QB like him. 

Thanks for proving my point. The Jets were able to easily move the ball on a Vikings, outside of the red zone. That is always a much different ball game the OC must be prepared for. He wasn’t at all. I brought up the qb sneak because that is obviously the most basic play call on the 1. Mike White had to be pushed in to barely get the TD.  No creativity in red zone at all, just basic plays Vikings were well prepared for. They had MCL basic little red zone playbook and give the Vikings credit, they owned our OC in red zone.