Monday Night Football 12/05

Beerfish

Walker III hurt yesterday. 

Dameon Pierce having a few bad weeks in a row.

And now a very quiet night so far for Olave…

if Garrett Wilson can keep up his production with White, he might be the OROY favorite by the end of next week. 

Gotta watch out for Watson in GB tho.  He’s scoring TDS in bunches. 

25 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Tommie Boy puts up a walloping 3 points in the first half.

Stuck around one year too long.  On the one hand, you would think this has to be it for him, but on the other hand, is he gonna want to go out like this.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Lith said:

Stuck around one year too long.  On the one hand, you would think this has to be it for him, but on the other hand, is he gonna want to go out like this.

Very rarely do those long-successful QBs end on a high note but I think that’s what Brady is trying to do. Either that or he just loves football too much but I can’t see that being the case.

5 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I think he’s already said he’s coming back.  

He might have ruined his marriage by coming back, he might have lost a bucket load of money on his crypto thing as well.  He may try and leave tampa though if he can, some sucker team might pick him up who thinks they are close.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

He might have ruined his marriage by coming back, he might have lost a bucket load of money on his crypto thing as well.  He may try and leave tampa though if he can, some sucker team might pick him up who thinks they are close.

I’m trying to think of a QB neady team that is just one player away from being elite…

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

I love that Bowles made a very clear point that he couldn't possibly give less of a sh*t what Brady thinks. lol

Doesn't even matter if he's right or wrong... screw Brady.

I mean that’s wonderful. But Bowles is still conservative and clueless

41 minutes ago, Lith said:

Brady is great because he’s obsessed with the sport and being the best. Those guys usually play too long. His obsession has already cost him his marriage . . . 

Just now, Jet Nut said:

Why did Ingram run out of bounds a 1+ before the first down without a defender in his way of a 1st?

Because he is an utter tool, that might cost them the game.  No reason in the world to A run out of bounds or B not get the 1st down.  Things that terrible teams do to lose games.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bleedin Green said:

I'm not going to lie, I'm now just rooting for Bowles' D to get the 3 and out to completely justify his decision, but then Brady getting made to look like a little bitch on their last drive and losing them the game.

And then Brady with the shlt fit at mid field? 

• Upvote 1