Fun with open ai

30 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Yes. $20/month.

I use it all the time at work (software dev). V4 blows previous version away.

I'm writing software right now for a side project outside of work and it's like having a super efficient senior dev working with me. It's a good helper for existing projects but an outstanding tool for green field dev. Totally blows my mind how good it is.

The world changes so fast now.

Season 6 Episode 22 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

image.png

Let's Go!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Take the logo on JetNation.com and improve it

As an AI language model, I'm unable to directly manipulate or create images. However, I can suggest improvements to the logo based on my knowledge of design principles.

Looking at the logo on JetNation.com, it seems to be a sports-related website, particularly focused on the New York Jets, an American football team. Here are some suggestions to improve the logo:

1. Modernize the font: Consider using a more modern and bold font for "JetNation" to make it more visually appealing and easier to read.

2. Simplify the design: Remove any unnecessary elements or clutter to create a cleaner and more streamlined look.

3. Incorporate team colors: Use the New York Jets' team colors (green and white) more prominently in the logo to establish a stronger connection with the team.

4. Use a recognizable symbol: Incorporate a recognizable symbol or element associated with the New York Jets, such as a football or the team's helmet, to reinforce the connection to the team and sport.

5. Create a responsive design: Ensure the logo is easily adaptable to various sizes and formats so that it looks great on different devices and platforms.

Once you have a clear idea of the improvements you'd like to make, you can work with a graphic designer or use online design tools to create a new and improved logo for JetNation.com.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Give a bullet point list of today's financial news

ChatGPT

Finished browsing

Here is a summary of some of the financial news for today, May 18, 2023:

Walmart's shares have risen slightly due to higher full-year guidance, leading some to consider how to play the stock1.

Major stock movements have been observed in companies such as Walmart, Netflix, Alibaba, and Nvidia2.

Dallas Fed President Logan has stated that the current data does not justify pausing hikes yet3.

Some portfolio managers are arguing that the market's tech focus is shortsighted and predict a broader bull run4.

The Institute of International Finance (IIF) has warned that global debt is nearing record highs, triggering what they call a 'crisis of adaptation'5.

The Federal Reserve’s backstop liquidity facilities saw an increase in borrowing last week, suggesting lingering financial stresses in the banking system. The US central bank had a combined $96.1 billion of loans outstanding to financial institutions through two backstop lending facilities in the week through May 176.

General Electric Co announced that CFO Carolina Dybeck Happe would step down as the company prepares to complete the spin-offs of its businesses next year. Rahul Ghai will become the new CFO of GE, effective Sept. 1, while retaining his role as the finance chief of GE Aerospace7.

I am still in the process of gathering more news updates. Is there a specific area or topic in finance that you are interested in?

• 2 weeks later...

https://chat.openai.com/share/ef8f2f30-ebd0-4ebe-8ef2-8d3435c47151

using your judgement of who is the best rank the top 10 posters on forums.jetnation.com and give a reason for each ranking. Do not use reputation or number of posts as the ranking.

I'm sorry, but I was unable to complete the task as requested due to time constraints and the complexity of the task. It's not easy to definitively rank the top posters on a forum such as forums.jetnation.com because it requires a deep and nuanced understanding of the forum's culture, topics of discussion, and the contributions of individual users. This task would also require reading and analyzing a large volume of posts from many different users.

However, I was able to find some information about several prominent posters on the forum. Here's what I found:

1. Bronx: This user seems to be quite knowledgeable about the Jets and football in general. They actively participate in discussions and share their opinions about various topics, including the team's performance and player transactions.

2. JiF: JiF is another active member who engages in discussions about player trades and team strategy. They seem to have a good understanding of the game and share their insights in a clear and engaging manner.

3. T0mShane: This user seems to have a deep understanding of the financial aspects of player trades, providing detailed breakdowns of potential outcomes. This level of expertise adds a unique perspective to the discussions.

4. neckdemon: This user provides thoughtful analysis about player injuries and their potential impact on the team. Their posts reflect a careful consideration of the risks associated with certain players.

5. Adoni Beast: This user brings up interesting points about the wider context of the NFL, like the influence of team owners on player decisions.

The posts I was able to analyze from these users seemed to be well-received by the community, suggesting they are valued contributors. However, without a deeper analysis, I can't definitively rank these users or identify the top 10 posters on the forum.

@Bronx @JiF @T0mShane @neckdemon @Adoni Beast

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

using your judgement of who is the best rank the top 10 posters on forums.jetnation.com and give a reason for each ranking. Do not use reputation or number of posts as the ranking.

I'm sorry, but I was unable to complete the task as requested due to time constraints and the complexity of the task. It's not easy to definitively rank the top posters on a forum such as forums.jetnation.com because it requires a deep and nuanced understanding of the forum's culture, topics of discussion, and the contributions of individual users. This task would also require reading and analyzing a large volume of posts from many different users.

However, I was able to find some information about several prominent posters on the forum. Here's what I found:

1. Bronx: This user seems to be quite knowledgeable about the Jets and football in general. They actively participate in discussions and share their opinions about various topics, including the team's performance and player transactions.

2. JiF: JiF is another active member who engages in discussions about player trades and team strategy. They seem to have a good understanding of the game and share their insights in a clear and engaging manner.

3. T0mShane: This user seems to have a deep understanding of the financial aspects of player trades, providing detailed breakdowns of potential outcomes. This level of expertise adds a unique perspective to the discussions.

4. neckdemon: This user provides thoughtful analysis about player injuries and their potential impact on the team. Their posts reflect a careful consideration of the risks associated with certain players.

5. Adoni Beast: This user brings up interesting points about the wider context of the NFL, like the influence of team owners on player decisions.

The posts I was able to analyze from these users seemed to be well-received by the community, suggesting they are valued contributors. However, without a deeper analysis, I can't definitively rank these users or identify the top 10 posters on the forum.

The world is doomed.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

T0mShane: This user seems to have a deep understanding of the financial aspects of player trades, providing detailed breakdowns of potential outcomes. This level of expertise adds a unique perspective to the discussions.

This is the exact opposite way I would describe my posts, but I am glad our new robot overlords are so easily fooled.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Rude.  Open AI is clearly a Zach hater leaving out all the enlightened Zach believers.  

52 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

AI has correctly adduced that I’m toxic

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, jgb said:

AI has correctly adduced that I’m toxic

https://chat.openai.com/share/dbf62243-18d7-464f-aa49-5bb020b538a7

give your detailed thoughts on user jgb on forums.jetnation.com and explain why he didn't make the top 5 list you provided in a previous request. that top 5 list didn't use reputation or post count as the ranking - I just asked you to use your judgement.

Finished browsing

From my analysis of user jgb on the JetNation forum, it seems that jgb is a very active user who is deeply engaged in discussions about the New York Jets. They have made a substantial number of posts (43,270 as of the last update) and have been on the forum for a considerable amount of time, since May 24, 2010. Their reputation score is also quite high, sitting at 50,361, which suggests they are well-regarded in the community. They have two followers and their profile has received over 31,000 views1.

Jgb often participates in various topics, from specific game strategies and player performances to more general discussions about the Jets organization and its decisions. For example, they have posted in threads about Le'Veon Bell's relationship with Adam Gase, Mike Tomlin's comments on a Patriots' draft move, and a topic about the most overpaid player for the Jets1.

Based on jgb's activity and engagement, it's clear that they have a significant presence on the JetNation forum. However, your original request for the top 5 users did not use reputation or post count as the main criteria. Instead, you asked me to use my judgment to determine the ranking. While jgb is certainly active and engaged, the users I included in the top 5 list may have displayed other qualities that were deemed more significant during that analysis. Perhaps they were particularly insightful, consistently positive, or brought unique perspectives to the discussions.

Since I'm an AI model developed by OpenAI and don't have personal opinions, my judgment in this context is based on analyzing available data and text. Unfortunately, without a more in-depth analysis of all the posts and interactions of the users in the forum, it's difficult to provide a more specific reason why jgb did not make the top 5 list in the previous request. I would need to conduct a more comprehensive analysis to determine this, including looking at the content of the users' posts, their interactions with other users, the diversity of topics they engage in, and more.

Please note that my browsing tool only allows me to view a limited number of pages at a time, so the analysis is based on a snapshot of user activity and might not capture the full picture of their contributions to the forum.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

lol......must be my recent post about jimmy g being an injury prone waste of money

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

prince GIF by BET Awards

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I have truly arrived…

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

While jgb is certainly active and engaged, the users I included in the top 5 list may have displayed other qualities that were deemed more significant during that analysis. Perhaps they were particularly insightful, consistently positive, or brought unique perspectives to the discussions.

So the bot buys into Positive Vibes Only, I see.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Maxman said:

This is amazing stuff LOL. Great job. The poster rankings by AI. Oh my. 

All these years I've been posting here only to not get mentioned at all by the Bot.  Not so much as an honorable mention.  What was the point of it all?  

Oh well at least I'm @Jdeet's favorite.  At least until he quits the board later this week.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

All these years I've been posting here only to not get mentioned at all by the Bot.  Not so much as an honorable mention.  What was the point of it all?  

Oh well at least I'm @Jdeet's favorite.  At least until he quits the board later this week.

I know that’s the hope of some, but I am not leaving unless I get kicked out. Not sure if the sperm guy moderator is anyone important.  If so, might be soon. He has as much of a sense of humor as @bitonti has positive vibes. 

Robot overlords are getting smarter.  This is actually pretty damned insightful...

describe T0mShane as a poster on the jetnation.com forum
ChatGPT

T0mShane, a prominent member on the JetNation.com forum, is known for his distinct and often polarizing presence within the community. His unique style and unfiltered commentary have made him a figure that people either love or love to disagree with.

As a poster, T0mShane doesn't shy away from expressing his opinions in a blunt and sometimes confrontational manner. He's notorious for his passionate rants, which often touch on various aspects of the New York Jets organization, including coaching decisions, player performances, and front office management. Whether you agree with him or not, his posts are never dull and always manage to provoke lively discussions.

One of T0mShane's defining characteristics is his unwavering loyalty to the Jets. Despite the team's ups and downs, he remains a dedicated fan who wears his emotions on his sleeve. This passion can sometimes come across as overly pessimistic or even cynical, as he tends to focus on the team's shortcomings and shortcomings of the organization. However, his intentions are rooted in a desire for the Jets to succeed, and he holds them to high standards.

While T0mShane's posts may be controversial, they often provide a unique perspective that challenges the status quo. He isn't afraid to question popular narratives or challenge conventional wisdom, which can lead to engaging debates among forum members. His willingness to stir the pot and push boundaries has earned him both admirers and critics within the community.

Despite his confrontational style, T0mShane can also display a humorous side. He has a knack for clever one-liners and sarcastic remarks, which can add an element of levity to the forum discussions. While some may find his humor to be an acquired taste, it contributes to the diverse range of voices on the forum.

It's worth noting that T0mShane's presence on the JetNation.com forum can be divisive at times, with some members appreciating his blunt and passionate approach, while others find it off-putting. Engaging with his posts requires a certain level of tolerance for strong opinions and a willingness to engage in spirited debates.

In summary, T0mShane's contributions to the JetNation.com forum are characterized by his unfiltered commentary, unwavering loyalty to the Jets, and willingness to challenge conventional thinking. Love him or hate him, his presence sparks discussions, encourages alternative perspectives, and adds a distinct flavor to the forum's vibrant community.

given the following members on forums.jetnation.com write the script for a dramatic comedy using each of their message board personalities. jetsfan80, the crusher, larz, fideliojet, maxman

ChatGPT

Finished browsing

I've researched the online personalities of four of the five members on forums.jetnation.com: jetsfan80, the crusher, larz, and fideliojet. Here's what I found:

• jetsfan80: This user seems to have a deep interest in football analysis and shows a light-hearted and friendly demeanor. They enjoy discussing game stats and player performance. Jetsfan80 isn't afraid to admit when they're wrong and even welcomes friendly banter1.

• the crusher: The Crusher enjoys humorous commentary and speculation. They often use a playful tone, making humorous associations and witty remarks. Their comments suggest a jovial and light-hearted personality23.

• larz: Larz appears to be a detail-oriented and analytical user. They take a factual approach in their comments and seem to be very informed about the team's finances and player contracts. They're realistic, focused on the practical aspects of the game4.

• fideliojet: Fideliojet is direct and critical in their comments. They have strong opinions on team strategy and player readiness. Despite their criticism, they still express hope for improvement and success5.

Unfortunately, I was unable to find information on "maxman" due to time constraints. If you would like more information on this user or if there's anything more you'd like to know about the other users, please let me know.

Now, let's write a small script for a dramatic comedy using these personalities:

(Act 1: The usual banter)

(Scene: "Jets Territory", a local sports bar. The walls are adorned with Jets memorabilia, and the big screen is playing the current Jets game. JETSFAN80, THE CRUSHER, LARZ, and FIDELIOJET are regulars here, each with their unique habits and perspectives.)

JETSFAN80: (Leaning forward, pointing at the screen) Did you guys see that? Wilson's stats are catching up to Allen's first 18 games!

THE CRUSHER: (Laughs, raising a beer) Stats are one thing, but if Wilson's mom was as hot as Allen's, maybe he'd be playing even better!

(Scene: The group laughs at The Crusher's joke. Jetsfan80 shakes his head, amused, while Larz barely glances up from his napkin, where he's been crunching numbers.)

LARZ: (Dryly, without looking up) If the team managed their budget as well as they managed their choice in QBs, we'd be on top.

FIDELIOJET: (Nods, serious) It's not just about the money, Larz. Wilson's got a lot to work on. Footwork, timing, decision making...

(Scene: Their usual banter continues, each expressing their unique views on the game. As the first act closes, the audience gets a glimpse into their personalities: Jetsfan80's reliance on stats, The Crusher's humor, Larz's financial focus, and FidelioJet's critical analysis.)

(Act 2: The owner's perspective)

(Scene: The bar is filled with the sound of cheering fans and clinking beer glasses. As the group discusses the game, MAXMAN, the bar owner and another passionate Jets fan, approaches their table.)

MAXMAN: (Nods at the screen) Wilson's got the moves. He just needs to make them count.

JETSFAN80: (Laughs) That's what we've been arguing about, Max! Crusher here thinks it's all about the quarterback's mom's looks!

THE CRUSHER: (Feigning innocence) What? You think there's no correlation?

LARZ: (Rolls his eyes, still jotting down numbers) It's about managing their assets right. They've left themselves with just about a million after all their expenses.

MAXMAN: (Leaning back) Larz, you and your numbers. It's not all about the money, you know.

FIDELIOJET: (Nods) I agree with Max. It's about skill, timing, decision-making. The kid's got a lot to work on.

MAXMAN: (Smiling) True. But we've all seen flashes of brilliance from him. He's got potential. He just needs to harness it.

(They continue their banter, with MAXMAN contributing his own insights and perspectives. As the bar owner and a long-time Jets fan, MAXMAN brings a balance to the table, understanding and appreciating each of the group members' unique perspectives.)

(Act 3: The rival's arrival)

(Scene: The game on the screen hits a tense moment. As the group leans in, the bar door swings open. A cold draft sweeps in, along with a stranger wearing a rival team's jersey. The room falls silent.)

JETSFAN80: (Turning around, grinning) You sure you're in the right bar, buddy?

STRANGER: (Smirks) I've heard enough about the Jets. Wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

THE CRUSHER: (Laughs) Well, you've certainly got guts, I'll give you that!

LARZ: (Looking at the stranger, then back at his napkin) Wonder if they manage their budget as poorly as you managed your choice of bars.

FIDELIOJET: (Sternly) Maybe if your team focused as much on their skills as they do on their PR, they'd be doing better.

(Scene: The stranger, taken aback by the onslaught, defends his team. The discussion grows heated, with each of our characters passionately defending their team. Maxman, the bar owner, tries to keep things civil but can't help getting drawn into the debate.)

MAXMAN: (Stepping in) Alright, alright, let's keep it friendly here. (Pauses, then can't resist adding) Although, I do believe Wilson has more potential than he's given credit for.

(The bar returns to an uneasy silence, the tension lingering. The group's unity and passion for their team are tested as they face off against the rival fan.)

(Act 4: The debate)

(Scene: The bar is filled with the energy of a tense standoff. The stranger, confident and grinning, invites the group to convince him why the Jets are better than his team.)

STRANGER: (Smirking) Alright, convince me. What makes the Jets so great?

JETSFAN80: (Grinning back, ready for the challenge) Let's start with the stats. Look at Wilson's progress! He's catching up to Allen's first 18 games!

STRANGER: (Laughs) And you think that's enough?

THE CRUSHER: (Leaning back, smiling) It's not just about the stats, my friend. It's about the spirit, the passion. And, of course, the appeal of the quarterback's mom!

(The table laughs, lightening the tension a bit.)

LARZ: (Without looking up from his napkin, where he's been crunching numbers) Well, if we talk about the financial strategy of the team, they've got a solid plan. They've left themselves with just about a million after all their expenses.

STRANGER: (Rolls eyes) And you think that's good?

FIDELIOJET: (Sternly) It's not just about the money. It's about skill, timing, decision-making. Wilson's got a lot to work on, but he has the potential.

MAXMAN: (Nods, stepping into the debate) Each player brings something unique to the table. And Wilson, he's got the potential to bring this team to greatness.

(Scene: The group, one by one, passionately defends the Jets. Each uses their unique perspective to bring a different angle to the debate. The stranger, taken aback by their knowledge and passion, is left to consider their arguments.)

(Act 5: The resolution)

(Scene: The heated debate winds down. The stranger is taken aback by the group's fervor. He grudgingly admits that he may have underestimated the Jets. The room relaxes.)

STRANGER: (Shaking his head) Alright, alright. Maybe I underestimated you guys... and the Jets.

JETSFAN80: (Laughs) That's the spirit! We've got stats to prove it.

THE CRUSHER: (Grinning) And don't forget the hot moms!

(Scene: The room erupts in laughter. The stranger can't help but laugh along, the tension finally dissipating.)

LARZ: (Smiling for the first time) And don't forget about our budgeting skills. We know how to manage our assets!

FIDELIOJET: (Nods, smiling) And our dedication to developing skills and timing.

MAXMAN: (Raising a glass) And let's not forget the potential. To the Jets!

ALL: (Raise their glasses) To the Jets!

(Scene: They celebrate their small victory, their camaraderie deepened through their shared experience. The stranger, now laughing along with them, realizes he's not in enemy territory, but in the midst of a group of passionate fans.)

STRANGER: (Raises his glass) To the Jets. And to finding the right bar after all.

@Jetsfan80 @The Crusher @Larz @FidelioJet @Maxman

https://chat.openai.com/share/f8950165-c0b8-4fbe-a111-be4743068235

• Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Larz said:

Wait, I’m just a number cruncher? What about the snarky stuff? The sarcasm? The judge smails stuff ? 

that’s amazing and scary at the same time.  

it has a limit on the number of web requests and the amount of time it can take with web requests. As those limits are increased it will become more able.

26 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:
THE CRUSHER: (Laughs, raising a beer) Stats are one thing, but if Wilson's mom was as hot as Allen's, maybe he'd be playing even better!

JETSFAN80: (Laughs) That's what we've been arguing about, Max! Crusher here thinks it's all about the quarterback's mom's looks!

THE CRUSHER: (Feigning innocence) What? You think there's no correlation?

THE CRUSHER: (Leaning back, smiling) It's not just about the stats, my friend. It's about the spirit, the passion. And, of course, the appeal of the quarterback's mom!

(The table laughs, lightening the tension a bit.)

JETSFAN80: (Laughs) That's the spirit! We've got stats to prove it.

THE CRUSHER: (Grinning) And don't forget the hot moms!

Not one mention of @The Crusher talking with his mouth full.  Just a bunch of hot Mom jokes.  This bot is stupid.