Breece Hall has seemingly successful ACL surgery

Vudu

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

ACL is not a career killer anymore. There are cases where it definitely has a negative effect on a player but the odds are now more tilted to a good recovery. 

Yeah especially since they have learned to wait and let it heal a bit on its own. 10 months is about recovery time, so we could possibly see him as early as Game 4 next year but probably around Game 6. I am pretty excited about BAM and think he is good enough to not rush Hall back. From what was reported it was not a significant ACL with other damage so he should be close to 100% when he is back. Let's hope. We are probably 9-3 right now if he was not injured.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Yeah especially since they have learned to wait and let it heal a bit on its own. 10 months is about recovery time, so we could possibly see him as early as Game 4 next year but probably around Game 6. I am pretty excited about BAM and think he is good enough to not rush Hall back. From what was reported it was not a significant ACL with other damage so he should be close to 100% when he is back. Let's hope. We are probably 9-3 right now if he was not injured.

Agree. If Knight can keep this level of play, it will only help in this case. 

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, DLJ said:

But was it posted or not?

It was posted a few weeks ago but I don't mind seeing it again.  It's a reminder that he'll be actively rehabbing while teams are still playing this year, giving him a decent head start on possibly being ready by next Summer.

If history is any guide we should prepare ourselves for an 80-85% Breece Hall once healthy in 2023.  It's really the second year after the injury that you can get back to 95-100%.  Saquon Barkley is a good example of that. 

17 hours ago, DLJ said:

Not sure if this was posted here yet but it seems Breece finally got his surgery done

You know what scares me is that this injury is anything like jk dobbin injury. I mean it really messed that kid up. I know everyone is different but i hope he is able to get back on thei frield next year and be close to what he was. 

I think the odds are probably against him. Man if he doest get injured we probably have 2-3 more wins this season. 

If he never played we probably have about 5 less wins.

12 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

You know what scares me is that this injury is anything like jk dobbin injury. I mean it really messed that kid up. I know everyone is different but i hope he is able to get back on thei frield next year and be close to what he was. 

I think the odds are probably against him. Man if he doest get injured we probably have 2-3 more wins this season. 

If he never played we probably have about 5 less wins.

Hi dobbins injury was a much more severe he basically tore every ligament in his knee. Apples to bananas