Vote for G. Wilson as the Pepsi Zero Sugar R.O.T.W.

Garrett Wilson reminds me of a cross between Lynn Swann, Santonio Holmes and Laveraneus Coles all around 6 feet tall but Wilson seems to play taller. His pass catching numbers seem to line up better with Coles, his big play ability lines up with Holmes' but his basketball body is more like Swann's-oh yea Lynn Swann could also make the big play at the best time. That's pretty good company to in though...

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

I think he’ll win the ORY. Crazy because Hall likely gets it if he stays healthy.

Sauce for DRY.

We got 3 of the most impactful rookies this year.

Olave has better stats right now. Granted, New Orleans sucks, but not sure how much they take team success in account for ORY.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, shuler82 said:

Olave has better stats right now. Granted, New Orleans sucks, but not sure how much they take team success in account for ORY.

True. It won’t be easy. I’m somewhat projecting with Wilson. He has White throwing him the ball now. So I think he’s going to finish strong.

But, you’re right, Olave is probably the favorite. 

11 minutes ago, shuler82 said:

Their stats are virtually identical. Olave has 3 more receptions for about 80 more yards. Wilson has 1 more TD though. 

It's about as dead even as it gets stats wise.  The difference though, is that Garrett Wilsom has been a huge contributor to the Jets actually winning, and Olave hasnt done that. 

It's not really close at all. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, SoFlaJets said:

Garrett Wilson reminds me of a cross between Lynn Swann, Santonio Holmes and Laveraneus Coles all around 6 feet tall but Wilson seems to play taller. His pass catching numbers seem to line up better with Coles, his big play ability lines up with Holmes' but his basketball body is more like Swann's-oh yea Lynn Swann could also make the big play at the best time. That's pretty good company to in though...

His play style is more CeeDee LAMB ridiculous runner after the catch

14 minutes ago, Averagejetsfan1421 said:

A jet wins every time they are in the list, how much merit does it have at this point?  As a jets fan I vote for jet player every time but sometimes it’s hard when other rookies are showing out too 

It doesn't have any merit anymore. Not sure it ever really did..

But at this point it's just fun to keep it going.