Max Mitchell OUT For year "N.F.I."

SoFlaJets

20 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Everybody is ignoring the financial downside of this development.  Mitchell is cheap. Fant is a free agent and wants $10 million+ a year.  I'll take a slightly lower performing Mitchell over Fant for 1/10 the cost.  Let's hope he comes back next season ready to play because I would be surprised if Fant is on the roster next season.  This is why the salary cap matters and those that ignore it or argue that the players should get what they want (based on some argument that their earning capacity completely disappears after their 4 years on average NFL careers end). You can't shell out $10 million a year to everybody.  

@WhartonJet

Keep thumbing down my Christian brother. Lol

1 minute ago, JetPotato said:

I'm still at work, but this sounds great for later.

P.S. "hell" also isn't a thing

cannibal eh?

Oh yes it is. Probably too abstract for you to comprehend but it exists and it’s usually other people. Lol

You know this Jets fan site is a mere reflection of purgatory. Lol

8 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

I don't give a lot of downvotes but when you earn one.... you earn one.

Come on man!  I know you're better than this.

He’s full of sh*t. He lied about moore leaving practice for personal reasons lol 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

Does this mean the Jets now only really have Duane Brown and George Fant at OT?

The list of guys who've gotten hurt or otherwise aren't available is crazy.... Becton, Mitchell, Ogbuehi, etc.

McDermott is gone so who is the backup, Remmers?

Yes

1 hour ago, Larz said:

Wow. Hope it’s nothing serious but out for the year with no injury 

Saleh lies about everything so we’ll need to find out the truth from rap lol

Actually Saleh didn't  say anything except he's out for thre season. It sounds like whatever it is, they want to keep it in house. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Technically, it was a personal reason.

Moore took it as a personal offense that he wasn't getting the football thrown to him.  lol

Do you think Zach is trying to remember how to throw a football?

Saleh shoots him self in the foot constantly. 

• WTF? 1

58 minutes ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

I’m part of the Christian faith, doesn’t mean everyone else is and adheres accordingly or as dogmatically. they can cite Jesus FÜÇKING Christ all they want: it’s a free country to say what you like, and the plight of others to be above it and not get offended or react emotionally, just keep your faith. ?

There’s always Pakistan, Indonesia, or Iran if you want religious enforcement over the infidel masses. Lol

Just wow. 

• Upvote 3