Von Miller torn ACL

36 minutes ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:

Seems like Buffalo is going to be without their best pass rushers for their playoff run. 

Yeah but to be honest it is sort of predictable that a veteran pass rusher will get injured or have his performance slip as the season goes on. Our quest for a division title is there for the taking.

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, David Harris said:

So, in 2023 he'll be a 34-year-old speed rusher coming off an ACL injury with an $18 mill cap hit.  He probably won't be back until deep into the season too.  And Josh Allen's money starts coming in this year at $40 mill.

2024 he'll be a 35-year-old speed rusher with a $21 mill cap hit.  Josh Allen at $41 mill.

I respect them going all in, but this is the Ram'sy downside.  I'd really love them not to win this year and then be in cap hell.

if anyone is gonna win, i'd want it to be them.

they seem like good fans overall - and it would be nice to have a NY team win the superbowl.  it's been 5 decades since that happened

• Thumb Down 2
  • WTF? 2

34 minutes ago, David Harris said:

So, in 2023 he'll be a 34-year-old speed rusher coming off an ACL injury with an $18 mill cap hit.  He probably won't be back until deep into the season too.  And Josh Allen's money starts coming in this year at $40 mill.

2024 he'll be a 35-year-old speed rusher with a $21 mill cap hit.  Josh Allen at $41 mill.

I respect them going all in, but this is the Ram'sy downside.  I'd really love them not to win this year and then be in cap hell.

You just wait until Mike White is the highest paid player in the league!

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • More Ugh 1

2 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

they seem like good fans overall - and it would be nice to have a NY team win the superbowl.  it's been 5 decades since that happened

Yeah it's hard to hate them.  It's a divisional thing for me.  Brady dominated the AFCE for 2 decades, don't want a repeat in Buffalo. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, David Harris said:

Winning teams are built with great culture, great coaching, deep rosters and playmakers on rookie deals.

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

Besides the Jets of course, but yes if it’s not us from the AFCE,  I would prefer the Bills over the Pats or the Fins up. Everything about the Dolphins is just putrid including the Fins up the ugly ass art deco uniforms their delusional fan base, I can go on for days.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, batman10023 said:

Josh Allen is likable

Once the Jets are eliminated from the playoff picture, I typically don’t care what happens other than rooting against NE and the NYG

So yeah, I get what you are saying 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1

2 hours ago, David Harris said:

At least the Rams got a Ring out of it....

When blows up like this(season ending injury) and you can't get over the hump it's painful.....