Jets have Flu bug?

Beaver

7 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

My favorite part of the Zach haterzz vs. the Mike White disciples is that beyond Shane and a couple of other guys being very pro-Mike White for a long time, I barely know who is who.  I just respond blindly to posts.  I guess the guy from Utah is a big Zach guy, but it's in his username. 

It would wild if the Jets swept the best team in the division, Buffalo, with two different QBs in Wilson and White.  It would be like the anti-Jetsy.

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

My favorite part of the Zach haterzz vs. the Mike White disciples is that beyond Shane and a couple of other guys being very pro-Mike White for a long time, I barely know who is who.  I just respond blindly to posts.  I guess the guy from Utah is a big Zach guy, but it's in his username. 

Coolstory Cool Story Bro GIF by Hook SEO

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, RevisIsland610 said:

I don't understand why more people don't get a simple flu shot. It prevents days of misery with the flu. 

You do realize, or do you not, that even according to the CDC’s own best estimates the yearly ‘flu shot’ is about 30-40% effective against that years flu strains?  So….even if every MFer on that team got the flu shot, and the shot didn’t cover the strain experienced this year everyone could still get sick?  Not to mention RSV is rampant right now and who knows if it’s the ‘flu’ or RSV?  

• Upvote 2