Snow/Rain Forecast this Sunday

kevinc855

26 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

This is the kind of post that has me coming back here for more ... The irrational elevation of a backup QB to god status for no apparent reason other than a fluke game last year against the Bengals.

If he soundly dismantles the Buffalo defense this weekend I reserve the right to paint my opinion as if I had always known this to be fact ... As so many others here.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

He's not a backup QB anymore, he's the starter now. It' might be time to accept this reality. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Dunnie said:
My real name is Zunnie
CMP ATT CMP% YDS AVG TD INT LNG RTG
247 336 73.5 3,692 11.0 33 3 78 196.4

LOL

NFL Stats:

G GS Cmp Att Cmp% Yds TD TD% Int Int% 1D Lng Y/A AY/A Y/C Y/G Rate QBR Sk Yds Sk%

13 13 213 383 55.6 2334 9 2.3 11 2.9 112 54 6.1 5.3 11 179.5 69.7 28.2 44 370 10.3
7 7 105 189 55.6 1279 4 2.1 5 2.6 56 79 6.8 6 12.2 182.7 72.6 42.8 16 124 7.8
20 20 318 572 55.6 3613 13 2.3 16 2.8 168 79 6.3 5.5 11.4 180.7 70.7   60 494 9.5

47 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

He's not a backup QB anymore, he's the starter now. It' might be time to accept this reality. 

i have not accepted that yet. He is filling in as an interim starter because the starter shat the bed.  If he proves to be more than that ... then ill buy in.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

i have not accepted that yet. He is filling in as an interim starter because the starter shat the bed.  If he proves to be more than that ... then ill buy in.

when hasn't the starter sh!t the bed? 

oh wait.. the TN game, that little portion of the 4th quarter in Pitt.... oh he played great to end the season last year because he didn't throw INT's. 

Mike may not be the starter long term... Zachenberg has shown he's not. We have 20 games of evidence that he's more than likely not it. 

1 hour ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

How do you figure the Jets having the advantage?  It's not as simple as containing Diggs and Allen, and doing that is not simple either.  The Bills are a better team and are playing at home after a mini-bye as well.

The only thing I agree with is that the Beefalo is playing at home.  The Jets are a more talented team minus a QB.  Even the shuffled offensive line is doing good to excellent work.  The Jets outplayed a number one seed last week and they should have won.  LeFleur gets most of the blame for that, but he also has an excuse in having to work with a new QB.  The defense gets some blame also for the first half, but the  Vikes are a good offensive team and the Jets defense did adjust and they played splendidly in the second half.  Other than QB issues, the Jets are better than Beefalo. The QB issues go beyond simply good passing.  It makes it hard for pass catchers to gel and find synergy in the offense and very hard for LeFleur to know best what to do.

So... Yes. The Jets defense can handle Beefalo offense well enough to win IF the offense can manage a fair outing.  

1 hour ago, Dunnie said:

How many of us have mike white starting in our Fantasy Leagues this weekend ?

Funny, I just told my Dolphin fan son that life is tough when Mike White is is the best QB on your real team AND your fantasy team. Almost as tough as having a Dolphin fan for a son……..

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Stark said:

Zach may not be the starter long term... White has shown he's not. We have five years in the League, getting cut by the Cowboys because they preferred Cooper Rush, then almost opting to join the XFL, before getting cut by the Jets four times, only to clear waivers and now at 27, with a td : int ratio of 8 : 10 in his five career starts, as evidence that he's more than likely not it. 

Fixed. 

Ah, Mike White weather.  Cold rain.  He throws well in those conditions.  Just ask the Bears. 

I do not know about the rest of you.  But I love Green Bay, Buffalo and our own outdoor choice.  Yes, our drab brutalist stadium is a deep disappointment, I mean playing outdoors.  It is too bad that we cannot play on grass. 

Hey, I know.  Let's grow grass on movable trays.  We will grow whole fields of them.  Yes.  Then we will replace them like a giant jigsaw puzzle over and over.  It will be fabulous.  What could go wrong?

Anyway, I like the weather for the game.

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Green Truth said:

If The Jets win this week, that's a big if. They run the table and end 12-5. all comes down to Sunday to win the division. If they lose all is not lost they still go 4-0 down the stretch and get in to the playoffs at 11-6. The Jets will beat The Dolphins on 1/8, Their defense is not very good.

Lets be honest though .. the season is basically on Sunday.

5 hours ago, Facts said:

Maybe so, but that wasn’t even a mistake. It was just… thrown… literally right to Whitehead. No where near the receiver. I legit wonder if he thought Whitehead WAS the receiver.

He said in an interview that whitehead was hidden behind the defensive linemen. From his throwing angle, he was hidden. As he was letting the ball go he saw him. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, bitonti said:

most of the wins during Zach's improbable 5-2 run where the defense played insane and also crazy stuff like punt blocks happened on specials 

the Jets probably lose this revenge game to a better team but they are a live underdog against anyone, especially with Mike "Mike White" White at QB 

Mike White can’t lead to a win?  Is wearing dumb matching TShirts and losing good enough? it sounds like you don’t think he’s the guy.  

11 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Mike White can’t lead to a win?  Is wearing dumb matching TShirts and losing good enough? it sounds like you don’t think he’s the guy.  

i love Mike White in the way that I love J10s vs AKo pre flop all in 

he's a 40/60 coinflip against better teams like MIN or BUF but sometimes those 40's come through

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, Dunnie said:

This is the kind of post that has me coming back here for more ... The irrational elevation of a backup QB to god status for no apparent reason other than a fluke game last year against the Bengals.

If he soundly dismantles the Buffalo defense this weekend I reserve the right to paint my opinion as if I had always known this to be fact ... As so many others here.

No you dont, the Mike White fan club registration ended @T0mShane, shut it down last week.  And you and @FidelioJet are basically the only 2 standing in line waiting for the Zach Wilson exhibit to re-open thinking the little flame will go away that was burning under his feet, yet failing to realize that the entire Jets offense filled up a gallon of gasoline and burned the Zach Wilson exhibit to the ground and only ash remains.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1

On 12/8/2022 at 11:44 AM, Facts said:

I hope you’re right. I think we get curb stomped in a “revenge” game.

I just rewatched that first matchup a couple days ago and I think most people forget that Buffalo would have been up 14-0 and the rout would have been on if Josh Allen didn’t go full retard and throw the ball right to Whitehead. 

or to Sauce, or to... And we would be 9-3 if JFM didn't have a roughing penalty and Berrios caught the ball. It works both ways and happens every game. The Bills are minus Von Miller and we added a bunch of players that didn't play last time. Bills have Milano back. I think their D can be scored on now without VM.

No you dont, the Mike White fan club registration ended [mention=9582]T0mShane[/mention], shut it down last week.  And you and [mention=28455]FidelioJet[/mention] are basically the only 2 standing in line waiting for the Zach Wilson exhibit to re-open thinking the little flame will go away that was burning under his feet, yet failing to realize that the entire Jets offense filled up a gallon of gasoline and burned the Zach Wilson exhibit to the ground and only ash remains.

On 12/8/2022 at 1:15 PM, Dunnie said:

Riiight.  Because that's the only game in his career where he's looked like a competent QB, eh?

Your posts have sucked for the last couple months dude.  Do better.  

On 12/8/2022 at 1:42 PM, slimjasi said:

And given the rough QB we've seen around the league this year, I'd say there's a good chance he's starting somewhere in 2023, too. 

He's a backup no more.  At worst he has the look of a journeyman guy you can win some games with.