Nantz and Romo to call Jets-Bills

PS17

3 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

Romo is a better commentator than QB.  Sanchez is a better commentator than QB.

Following this logic....

Zach Wilson will be the next commissioner of the NFL.

Dan Orlovsky is all over espn and was Hackenburg bad.  Zach Wilson will probably be a media mogul in 10 years

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Steveg said:

I typically turn down the TV volume and listen to Bob Wischusen and Marty Lyons.  The radio feed is a few seconds quicker than the TV which I don't mind.  

That would drive me insane I think.  There was like a week long stretch earlier this year where MSG's hockey game audio was slightly ahead of the play, so you'd hear goal calls while you're still looking at a dude with the puck on his stick, or you'd see a guy on a breakaway and then hear that he got stuffed before ever even taking the shot.....it was a real mind ****.  

14 minutes ago, bonkertons said:

That would drive me insane I think.  There was like a week long stretch earlier this year where MSG's hockey game audio was slightly ahead of the play, so you'd hear goal calls while you're still looking at a dude with the puck on his stick, or you'd see a guy on a breakaway and then hear that he got stuffed before ever even taking the shot.....it was a real mind ****.  

Every now and then, depending on where they're playing, it's the other way around where the radio is slower than the TV.  In that case I have to listen to the TV. 

1 minute ago, Steveg said:

Every now and then, depending on where they're playing, it's the other way around where the radio is slower than the TV.  In that case I have to listen to the TV. 

lol weirdly I think that would work for me, since I could just pause the game for a second(god bless DVR) or until the feeds line up.  I might give that a try now since, yeah, Bob W is pretty damn good.