Turdsday Night Football .. Raiders/Rams

We know Baker sucks.  Fluke touchdowns against a tanking Raiders team prove nothing.  White lost on the road to maybe the best team in football 
To be clear. .. you are saying the Vikings are potentially the best team in football .. right ??

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Trotter said:

Give Baker credit for what he did but the Raiders lost that game due to Josh McDaniels. He went conservative early in the 3rd qtr and prob felt the Rams had little to no chance to score against him.

Maybe someone should tell him Davante Adams is on the field?

McDaniels is worse than Adam Gase

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, VJphillyfan said:

Yesterday probably locked it up.  McDaniels needs a scapegoat 

Don't they have an owner and a GM too though?  They're going to just cut Carr?!

Does anyone else agree with VJphillyfan?  Am I missing something here?

If they really don't like him, why not at least trade him?

• Upvote 1

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

Don't they have an owner and a GM too though?  They're going to just cut Carr?!

Does anyone else agree with VJphillyfan?  Am I missing something here?

If they really don't like him, why not at least trade him?

Carr can be cut after this season with minimal dead cap hit.  McDaniels the Raiders are stuck with him.  They can’t fire him or they will be paying 3 separate head coaches simultaneously 

McDaniels big pitch will be he needs to cut Carr and draft a qb he can mold.  Y’know cuz Tom Brady was only good because of McDaniels at least that’s what the patriots fans on ESPN tell us for 15 years 

LV losing is good for the Jets, it takes them to their 8th loss.  If they had beaten IND (Saturday's first game) and
LA (Mayfield's first game) they would be 7-6 and a real threat
This is excellent news .. thanks KRL !

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, usanyj said:

I'm with you every step of the way here.

I looked into his numbers further.  Career Numbers are 64.7% Completion percentage, 213 TD's, 95 INT's, 92.1 QB Rating.  He instantly is one of the best QB the jets have ever had and he would be 32 at the start of the year next year, which is still young enough to get you a few high level years.  I like him more than Jimmy G for what this team has if Mike White isn't the guy.

I think virtually Every loss the Raiders have taken this year their D has blown a Double Digit LEAD that Carr has given them by halftime.  That’s insane, and not on Carr, they could easily be right at the top of the division with KC.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, VJphillyfan said:

Carr can be cut after this season with minimal dead cap hit.  McDaniels the Raiders are stuck with him.  They can’t fire him or they will be paying 3 separate head coaches simultaneously 

McDaniels big pitch will be he needs to cut Carr and draft a qb he can mold.  Y’know cuz Tom Brady was only good because of McDaniels at least that’s what the patriots fans on ESPN tell us for 15 years 

So who are they turning to play QB?  
The problems with Raiders aren’t Carr.  He had them up 16-3 with under 5 min left and losing is on the QB?

Theyve been doing this all year

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Wilson. They gave up a lot of assets for him too and he's a bigger douchebag. 

Wilson won a SB, but he also threw for just over 500 yards total in the 3 playoff games that year.   He was the definition of a game manager, who could run just enough.

That team was running and defense.  When they asked him to throw the next year, he threw the pick that lost the SB.

36 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Wilson. They gave up a lot of assets for him too and he's a bigger douchebag. 

Definitely Wilson. That is looking like one of the worst player personnel moves ever. They might need to seriously consider trying to trade him away and absorb much of the cap hit now. His teammates are not fans, his contract is ludicrous and he is not showing any signs of competent QB play.

In terms of Carr I think it is highly unlikely he is traded. McDaniels might want to do that but not sure if he would get any support for the move.

• Upvote 1