The Jets will beat the Bills Sunday

kevinc855

Just now, Stark said:

its tough to see knowing the Bills have a lot of motivation to get this game back. anything can happen. Hope OP is right. lets go JETS. 

I'm just not ready to trust MLF to put together a sensible game plan. I will definitely hold out hope it does come to fruition though.

7 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Book it. Statement game from the New York Jets. Defense steps up, Mike White delivers a solid game solidifying his role as QB1. Josh Allen throws another couple picks.

NO ONE is picking the Jets to win this game, just like we like it. 

The Jets are winning Sunday boys.....strap on in for the ride. 

The Jets have better QB, RB, WR, and RT this time and the defense has not changed much since last game so yes they should win! go JETS!

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Book it. Statement game from the New York Jets. Defense steps up, Mike White delivers a solid game solidifying his role as QB1. Josh Allen throws another couple picks.

I think the best thing going for you is that I think that the Jets will lose on Sunday.  I have been more wrong this year than right, so maybe you got a shot!  I see the Jets losing by 10 points.  

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

I mean, aren't you picking the Jets to win this game?

37 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I have trouble seeing it - I think the odds of us sweeping buffalo are very low. 

we are much improved and there is a lot to feel good about, but I think Buffalo is still the best team in the division and will be amped for us after losing the first meeting. 

Receipt 2

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

That would be great!

but lol

the bills are getting tredavious white and poyer back. It’s at their place and they won’t take the jets lightly 

if the jets pull this off it’s more than a statement, it’s a declaration. 

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

The Jets are winning Sunday boys.....strap on in for the ride

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Almost all 'book it' threads on this site are spectacular fails.

Win, lose or draw, it sounds like somebody will be enjoying this one!

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

did you think we would win last week at MIN?

(that was a heartbreaker)

1 hour ago, slimjasi said:

I have trouble seeing it - I think the odds of us sweeping buffalo are very low. 

we are much improved and there is a lot to feel good about, but I think Buffalo is still the best team in the division and will be amped for us after losing the first meeting. 

The odds of jets losing to a horrible patriots team was even lower. Well maybe not that low with Zach as qb

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

I love your guys' confidence in this team.  Really I do.  As a Jets fan my whole life (over 40 years) I don't even have confidence the whole team makes it to Buffalo in time for the game!  

But in all seriousness, I think my typical Jets mantra of "hope for the best but expect the worst" is perfect for this game!

I hope your confidence proves correct and the Jets pull off the upset and sweep the Bills!!

• Upvote 3