Breece Hall gives Garret Wilson - Rookie of the Week Belt - good clip

FidelioJet

Thought this when he came off the field and again here watching this clip; he's walking well considering the injury, and he hasn't had surgery yet (or has he?). I know some players are able to move well after the tear, but I wonder if it's indicative of severity and/or recovery?

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

The talent on this team is really special right now.  

Just exciting to think about how much fun it's going to be, to be a Jet fan the next few years!!!!!!

Add a great QB and with these two, you just need to keep replenishing the O line and having solid contributors around them to have a great O for the next 8 years. 

Also, Breece is looking pretty good since his surgery last month. The kids a beast and I think he's the type of guy who will make the most of his time off the field. He will undoubtedly be in the best shape of his life when he returns.  

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

The talent on this team is really special right now.  

Just exciting to think about how much fun it's going to be, to be a Jet fan the next few years!!!!!!

Wait till Zach comes back in a week or so!!

[mention=5328]TomShane[/mention] amiright amiright amiright?

(Because satirical post almost habitually get misinterpreted... This is a humourous slightly truthful post... Not meant to get the MW panties in a bunch)

Go Mike White .. Beat the Bills .. do your job.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Jetworks said:

Thought this when he came off the field and again here watching this clip; he's walking well considering the injury, and he hasn't had surgery yet (or has he?). I know some players are able to move well after the tear, but I wonder if it's indicative of severity and/or recovery?

there was a video on the board that showed he had surgery.. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jetworks said:

"Badassery"

13 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Olave is having a great year in NO with Andy Dalton! That is a feat in & of itself!

11 hours ago, sciond said:

Anyone is better than ZW

G Wilson last week had more receiving yards than Zachenberg Wilson had passed for this year in most games. 

• Post of the Week 1