<<<<<<< Jets vs Bills -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

4 hours ago, JiFields said:

I'm very excited about today's contest.  I want w/ all my heart for Mike F'in White to put all the haters in their grave today.

On a personal note, just really hoping my wife doesnt go into labor before/or during the game.  Please wait till after, Lil Man!  Dad cant wait to meet you but just let me get this game in first.   lmfao 

You should name the kid @joewilly12

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, T0mShane said:

The scumbag media refuses to give Mike White an ounce of respect. Multiple podcasts I’ve listened to have outright said the Jets can’t beat the Bills because of Mike White. “Mike White? Ehhhhhhhhhhhherrrrrrrrrrehhhhhhhhhhhhh <dead air> ehhhh IIIII<vocal fry sound> don’t think I can bet on Mike White hahahahaha<Uncomfortable nerd fake laughter>” said Mina Kimes, whose continued employment can be directly attributed to lecherous old, white ESPN execs with unsettling RedTube search histories. “I’m picking the Bills” said Robert Mays of The Athletic Football Show. “Josh Allen versus Mike White? I don’t know. I would also like to give a nude Nuru massage to Justin Herbert and Mike McDaniels at the same time. Sit tight while I spend the next eight minutes of your life breaking down a third and eight play that Kyle Shanahan drew up for Brock Purdy in the second quarter that had no impact on the game.” Nate Tice, also of The Athletic Football Show, said “I know it’s Mike White, but 10 points is a lot, also here is my bi-weekly list of paper-thin excuses for why Trevor Lawrence is a middling quarterback.” 

Guess what, compromised outlets of misinformation?

1. You’re all the chattel property of hedge funds and the second your subscriptions drop by 2%, you’re all making a mad dash to get a job with Bill Simmons’ bottom of the barrel podcast network that allegedly exists somewhere but that’s possibly just a rumor.

2. Mike White is going to outplay Josh Allen by such an extreme that you’re all going to lead your Monday shows NOT with “Wow, Mike White is elite!” but with, “What’s wrong with the Bills??” You filthy cowards. Mike White. 

Jets 35

Bills 21

@T0mShane leading the cheerleading crew as the panda and bypassing Fireman Ed. Congrats @T0mShane

200.gif

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Guess what, compromised outlets of misinformation?

1. You’re all the chattel property of hedge funds and the second your subscriptions drop by 2%, you’re all making a mad dash to get a job with Bill Simmons’ bottom of the barrel podcast network that allegedly exists somewhere but that’s possibly just a rumor.

Bill Simmons is the worst!  He jumped the shark years ago.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Stark said:

Wait…. For real? How did I miss this. Congratulations JiF. Get ready to put the golf clubs down for a while. 

The scary part is going for a surf right now, at least on the golf course I can turn the phone on and get home quickly.  lol  In the water?  Not so easy. Sucks too because the waves have been pretty fun this weekend.  I surfed Friday for like 4 hours and couldnt help but thinking she went into labor the entire time.  haha but the waves were going off and I couldnt get out.  I'm going to be a terrible father.  lol 

1 minute ago, JiFields said:

The scary part is going for a surf right now, at least on the golf course I can turn the phone on and get home quickly.  lol  In the water?  Suck too because the waves have been pretty fun this weekend.  I surfed Friday for like 4 hours and couldnt but thinking she went into labor the entire time.  haha but the waves were going off and I couldnt get out.  I'm going to be a terrible father.  lol 

fathers day dad GIF

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, JiFields said:

The scary part is going for a surf right now, at least on the golf course I can turn the phone on and get home quickly.  lol  In the water?  Not so easy. Sucks too because the waves have been pretty fun this weekend.  I surfed Friday for like 4 hours and couldnt help but thinking she went into labor the entire time.  haha but the waves were going off and I couldnt get out.  I'm going to be a terrible father.  lol 

Congrats Jif. May he bring you joy. 

• Sympathy 1