<<<<<<< Jets vs Bills -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

I'm surprised it's taken the league this long to figure out we cannot cover TEs. I think we've done a good job hiding it most of the year, but Buffalo clearly saw something on film. They are featuring Knox who has had almost no role in the offense this year.

4 minutes ago, Jolot said:

They were NEVER snapping it at their own 39 there ….can not believe a veteran did that 

Honestly the Jets never stop that and having either Allen or Knox go under center at that point I assumed it was a go.  That was probably what Mosely was reading and just went for it, esp. with the misdirect from Allen looking to the sideline.  Edit- and guaranteed that he is the only guy on that team who has the ok from the coaching staff to do something like that.  I doubt anyone is happy but, it happens and could have been incredible...

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I'm surprised it's taken the league this long to figure out we cannot cover TEs. I think we've done a good job hiding it most of the year, but Buffalo clearly saw something on film. They are featuring Knox who has had almost no role in the offense this year.

Sad but true

Just now, k-met57 said:

good thing we paid Mosley all that money to do stupid sh*t that a rookie wouldn't do. Why the **** would the bills go on 4th down on their own side of the field, when the jets cant get 2 first downs on the same drive. you ******* moron.

Hes having a great year. It was a bad penalty. But if we lose it won't be because of a single play. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

I blame Saleh and Ulbrich as much as Mosley

Call a TO

Tell your defense to make sure they don’t jump

the guys a 10 year vet. he should know better. he is the only one to blame. besides your getting the ball back with under 2 minutes you dont want to waste a TO

• Upvote 1