<<<<<<< Jets vs Bills -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

1 minute ago, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

Mike White is going to have to wake up and show some energy. He's like a zombie both on the field and on the sideline. We may see Flacco come in if he doesn't. Then it's back to ZW next week which is what Saleh and JD want anyway.

Keep dreaming

6 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

The CAPTAIN of our defense.  THE ******* CAPTAIN, is going to cost us this game by committing the STUPIDEST penalty I have seen after watching football for almost 50 years.  

Cost us the game? It’s a td. Should be able to score more than 7 points in a game 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CanadaSteve said:

They didn't suck at all until the CAPTAIN OF THE ******* DEFENSE committed the stupidest penalty in the last 50 years of the NFL. 

Yes that started it and then they played soft letting the bills throw check downs, letting Alan run for 10+ yards. 

Mosley started it and it all crumbled 

1 minute ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

This team is badly coached. We have literally handed the other team 3 games this year 

I mean I’d disagree. Last year we went from dead last in defense to what top 5 this year. I’d say that’s good coaching. We went from 4 wins last year to 7 wins already. I’d say that’s good coaching. We are down 1 score against the bills, everyone’s SB favorite. I’d say that’s good coaching. 

But yes, saleh should have called a timeout on that 4th and 1

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

good thing we paid Mosley all that money to do stupid sh*t that a rookie wouldn't do. Why the **** would the bills go on 4th down on their own side of the field, when the jets cant get 2 first downs on the same drive. you ******* moron.

That was a different FO, but ...

It was definitely stupid, but on the same token, the D, let them march down 50 yards - they held them all game, and fell apart at the end. Yes, they should have gotten the ball back, but the D needs to step up there and they didn't.

• Upvote 1

The play calling by LaFleur is atrocious.  He's gonna piss away our playoff hopes quickly if he doesn't start opening it up. We need slants and posts to our playmakers Wilson and Moore, this shyt ain't rocket science. ML is calling puss ball calls. Go upfield! Chan Gailey would have this offense scoring 40 a game.

2 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Gimme a break. We made them punt 40 times in a row. Tap out and go watch figure skating

Seriously.  Who here could see the Jets not only going toe to toe with Buffalo but even winning the first game?  Not me.  But they are.

However the Jets finish the season it sure has been an enjoyable one so far and they’re just getting started, roster incredibly upgraded with young stars and potential young stars, with more to come.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, JetsYanks13 said:

White and the O look putrid today

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I'm not sure wtf you're watching. There is pressure every play and White has made some really good throws. I wouldn't call 9/14 for 86 yards in freezing rain and wind considering Allen is 9/15 for 71 yards. And if it wasn't for Moseleys dumb ass he wouldve had r0 yds passing.

Once again, pre snap penalties are killing drives and the OC need to run a little more.