<<<<<<< Jets vs Bills -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

Just now, bostonmajet said:

I don't like that decision. You go for the TD; even if you have to run and call TO. Then if you don't get the 2 pointer, you know you need to go for the TD.

If the Jets don't make that 4th down the game is over, but if they do FG they can still onside

1 minute ago, Larz said:

They call it the Brady rune for a reason. The only reasonable way to look at is the jets need a star QB to get level 

I get it homie, I’m just tired of that being the only option because the league refuses to call that specific foul evenly, the way that it is supposed to be.

Just now, Bleedin Green said:

Honestly no idea why he was even out there.  Between Wilson, Moore, and Mims actually have a nice game, plus the TEs, there's no need for it.

Just over and over. It makes no sense I know berrios has his big fans here on jetnation but this is an NFL staff choosing to keep giving the guy who lets us down over and over the ball at the most important times of the game. Not Wilson moore etc but berrios good god

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

We definitely need to draft another receiver who is also a returner.  This Berrios dude needs to go or at least be the 5th or 6th receiver.    I can't take another season with him taking major snaps and targets from guys.  Mike Lafluer is a freaking idiot. 

Jets proved a lot today . We have a real organization for the 1st time in decades , no I don’t count Rex that was always short term fools Gold. Very impressive from the GM , to the HC , scouting….we have a big time organization guys . That’s my takeaway . 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1