Jets Inactives Today (Wilson Robinson Davis Smith Clemons Hall Anae Charles Marshall Mayden Moreland Nacua Nasrildeen Pankey Smart Spencer Streveler Surratt

jetsrule128

JETS- QB Zach Wilson RB James Robinson S Ashtyn Davis WR Jeff Smith DL Micheal Clemons CB Bryce Hall DL Bradlee Anae WR Irvin Charles OL Chris Glaser CB Craig James DL Jonathan Marshall 

S Jared Mayden CB Jimmy Moreland S Kai Nacua LB Hamsah Nasrildeen OL Adam Pankey OL Sam Schluter DL Tanzel Smart WR Diontae Spencer QB Chris Streveler LB Chazz Surratt 

BILLS- CB Xavier Rhodes FB Reggie Gilliam OL Justin Murray S Dean Marlowe LB Baylon Spector DT Jordan Phillips T Alec Anderson QB Matt Barkley DT Cortez Broughton TE Zach Davidson WR Tanner Gentry LB Joe Giles Harris CB Jamarcus Ingram WR Keesean Johnson RB Duke Johnson DE Kingsley Jonathan DE Mike Love DB Kyler Mcmichael WR Marquez Stevenson T Ryan Van Demark DE Kendal Vickers 

I get why White is starting - at this point, however, I don't understand why Zach isn't #2. Do we really think that there is any point why Flacco is active over him? I know ZW has been sucking, but not sure how prepared Flacco is to come compete against Buffalo if White got hurt.

I am not comparing ZW to Baker, but this sits at the same level (or close) stupidity of making Baker #3. Baker was having some of the same problems as ZW, and although had a track record that ZW hasn't, was playing just as bad a ZW in Carolina - it is like he is in the dog house like Mims was.

Ego was a huge problem for ZW, but now I wonder if it isn't the same for Saleh... very curious...

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, bostonmajet said:

I get why White is starting - at this point, however, I don't understand why Zach isn't #2. Do we really think that there is any point why Flacco is active over him? I know ZW has been sucking, but not sure how prepared Flacco is to come compete against Buffalo if White got hurt.

I am not comparing ZW to Baker, but this sits at the same level (or close) stupidity of making Baker #3. Baker was having some of the same problems as ZW, and although had a track record that ZW hasn't, was playing just as bad a ZW in Carolina - it is like he is in the dog house like Mims was.

Ego was a huge problem for ZW, but now I wonder if it isn't the same for Saleh... very curious...

Because Wilson was benched so the can completely rework his mechanics. That is going to take many months. He isn’t seeing the field until late next year at the earliest 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, bostonmajet said:

It’s bizarre.  It’s insulting that they think anyone believes that it’s too much of a burden on a 23 year old that has been playing football since he was 7 to work on his drops and footwork AND prep for a game 

Saleh is full of sh*t I don’t believe a word he says 

• More Ugh 1

19 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

They don’t want him worrying about game plans or anything—just focusing on his issues. 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

19 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

Assuming the the “reset” is real, it would do more harm than good at this point to have him see ANY live action for the remainder of the year. He would just rely on bad habits and literally has to learn the fundamentals from the ground up. This will take the remainder of the year and offseason if it’s even possible. It’s up to him and time/focus can’t be wasted on him nor can relying on him to play since it will actually hurt his ability to “reset”. 

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

He doesn’t know what he’s doing. They don’t want that in the field, no matter what. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

37 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

imagine god forbid White gets injured in a close game in the 4th and Zach comes in an still cant hit a screen pass and is still doing the chicken dance. the entire NFL world will kill Saleh. this is about making the playoffs, its not the time to see if Zach fixed his problems.

Flacco has been a back up for many years. i dont believe Zach has ever had to come into a game as a backup mid game. Flacco is 1,000 times more prepared to come in than Zach

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Because Wilson was benched so the can completely rework his mechanics. That is going to take many months. He isn’t seeing the field until late next year at the earliest 

Really? Late next season, such as November/December?  I don't think that's likely. There are three options. He's either 1) starting next season game 1, 2) backing up White or a vet, or 3) on another team.  The Jets aren't keeping him on the roster so he's ready at the end of year 3 for him.  I'd say option 2 is the most likely. 

19 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Really? Late next season, such as November/December?  I don't think that's likely. There are three options. He's either 1) starting next season game 1, 2) backing up White or a vet, or 3) on another team.  The Jets aren't keeping him on the roster so he's ready at the end of year 3 for him.  I'd say option 2 is the most likely. 

He will be the backup to start the year and doesn’t see the field unless the starter gets benched or injured