Mike White - If He Throws For 300+ Yards Today...

15 minutes ago, Wit said:

Honestly I dont care. I want to win. 

We all do.

But we didn't play Pittsburgh with Picket or the Dolphins with their #3 QB the last two weeks.

We got nothing but good teams in playoff pushes left, with the lone exception of the Jags.  Even the Lions are in the postseason mix now.

It doesn't look good for many wins going forward.  Regardless of which QB is playing.

Attrition and the usual Jets bugaboo of massive wholesale injury wins again.

11 minutes ago, jetsons said:

The word IF Will Always Be equated with Would've, Should've, Could've. ?

Maybe by people who don't understand the English language.

https://learningenglish.voanews.com/a/everyday-grammar-could-have-should-have-would-have/3391128.html

Today we will take a look at the modal verbs could have, would have and should have. These past tense modals are useful for expressing your present feelings about a past decision (or other action).

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Maybe by people who don't understand the English language.

https://learningenglish.voanews.com/a/everyday-grammar-could-have-should-have-would-have/3391128.html

Today we will take a look at the modal verbs could have, would have and should have. These past tense modals are useful for expressing your present feelings about a past decision (or other action).

people do understand..., just as well as those who use the word "if". 

We all do.
But we didn't play Pittsburgh with Picket or the Dolphins with their #3 QB the last two weeks.
We got nothing but good teams in playoff pushes left, with the lone exception of the Jags.  Even the Lions are in the postseason mix now.
It doesn't look good for many wins going forward.  Regardless of which QB is playing.
Attrition and the usual Jets bugaboo of massive wholesale injury wins again.
Vikings have the 31st rated defense.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, doitny said:

yet some people will still say hes not the guy 

White should be the starter but that is mostly because Wilson failed not because white has been great. 

In his 8 starts on this team he has 8tds and 10ints. His record this year is 1-2 while crappy Wilson was 5-2.

So yeah, I'm not ready to say he is the "guy" just yet.