Did MW do enough to keep ZW from starting next week?

53 minutes ago, VJphillyfan said:

Why? Flacco is better than Wilson

I think that is the way the Jets are going to do it. 

As bad as Zach has been the Jets are not going to throw in the towel and dump the number 2 pick in the draft after just a year and half. He is going to get a chance to win the job back next year and right now to me it makes sense to make him the backup.

I just don't see the Jets giving up that fast on Wilson. For now though it is Mike White's team.

On 12/11/2022 at 4:11 PM, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

I think he did but does this loss give Saleh and JD the excuse they need to bring ZW in?

YES!  Our middle linebackers dumb play cost us 7 points before the half.  One fumble gave away 3 points.  The other, cost us a chance at 7, forcing a FG.  That's 14 points from mistakes.  We held the Bills offense down.  Our CB;s shut down their big receiver.

Mike White showed a lot of courage , playing hurt.  Still, he gave his team a chance to win against a second elite team in a row,  Anybody think we are anywhere near in those games with Zach?

The Lions are on a role.  Their defeat of the Vikings just certifies them as a team on the rise.  The fact that we are a dog at home, indicates that those in the know think they are real, 

On 12/12/2022 at 1:05 PM, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

The Jets dominated the Bills in most statistical categories, including time of possession and 3rd down conversions.

Jets under MW converted 8 of 17 on 3rd down.  Bills were 2 of 13.

The difference in the game was the clueless CJ Mosley play and the 2 lost fumbles (Flacco, MC)

https://www.espn.com/nfl/matchup/_/gameId/401437889

And some horrible behind the line of scrimmage play calls by ML.