Other NFL games 12/11

Beerfish

Eagles are the best team in the league, just dismantled the giants.

Titans are total frauds.

Lions, which was supposed to be one of our wins is looking very dicey now.

Dallas fully should have lost to Houston but idiotic lousy teams find ways to lose when they should win which is what Houston did.

• Upvote 2

Titans are total frauds.
Dallas fully should have lost to Houston but idiotic lousy teams find ways to lose when they should win which is what Houston did.

I've seen the eagles a few times... honestly, where are their weaknesses?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Titans are total frauds.

intra-division games are funny - Miami used to beat the Pats when Pats were champions and Miami sucked. We used to beat Miami when they were good and we sucked (way way long time ago). Hopefully we can beat them like we did with Chicago. :-)

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, frankiepapa said:

I've seen the eagles a few times... honestly, where are their weaknesses?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

None.

Killer offense.  A QB who can run, but beat you with his arm.

A defense that leads the league in sacks.  Oh, and they have 2 first rounders next year.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Rob Moore said:

Should we be cheering for Miami (shudder, vomit, shudder) in order to keep the Chargers behind us?  Also would increase the chances they have a playoff spot locked up Week 18 and maybe rest starters against us ?

If Miami clinches they also might rest everyone the last game of the season vs us.

4 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Yeah I looked it up real quick.  Iowa State.  Stats don't look too bad either.   I hardly watched Iowa State play so I really don't know anything about him.  

He was an okay QB in college, nothing eye popping but as we have seen over the years, the guys with eye popping talent are as likely to flop as the game manager types.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Biggs said:

He looks great.   

When you can process an offense and read defenses quickly you have a chance to play well, even if you don't have "elite" physical traits. 

And on the opposite end of that. Even if you have "Elite" physical traits, if you can't process your offense or read defenses quickly you will suck. 

That's how an UDFA Rookie in his 1st start can look light years ahead of a #2 overall pick after 20 starts. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, choon328 said:

When you can process an offense and read defenses quickly you have a chance to play well, even if you don't have "elite" physical traits. 

And on the opposite end of that. Even if you have "Elite" physical traits, if you can't process your offense or read defenses quickly you will suck. 

That's how an UDFA Rookie in his 1st start can look light years ahead of a #2 overall pick after 20 starts. 

He also played college ball for several years in the big 12.  I’m sure that helped.