Other NFL games 12/11

Beerfish

2 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

fox sucks - tampa is getting killed and yet they won't switch to a much more competitive game with the Panthers/Seahawks. Not sure why they won't switch.

I am getting so sick and tired of watching Tampa on prime time. I mean like every fing week. Enough already. They suck and the only reason they will make playoffs is because they play in the worst division in football where 7 or 8 wins will win it. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, RevisIsland610 said:

I am getting so sick and tired of watching Tampa on prime time. I mean like every fing week. Enough already. They suck and the only reason they will make playoffs is because they play in the worst division in football where 7 or 8 wins will win it. 

I’m loving watching Tom getting stoned.  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Lions, which was supposed to be one of our wins is looking very dicey now.

Dallas fully should have lost to Houston but idiotic lousy teams find ways to lose when they should win which is what Houston did.

Jags looking good now too.

Those teams had been playing better than their records but now they’re getting results. They’ll be coming to play hard and wont fear the Jets at all. 

The Vikings loss hurts even more now. We’ve put a lot of pressure on ourselves after getting nothing from those road games.

Steve Kownacki just gave the odds of the Jets making the playoffs on the NBC pregame show.

We went into today in 7th with a 58% chance of getting in. Right now we’re still #7, with a 48% chance.

If the Chargers win tonight we drop to 8th and 38%. If the Pats win tomorrow night also, we drop to 9th, and 28%. Same odds and spot if the Chargers lose and the Pats win, only it would be NE in the 7 spot.

If both the Chargers and Pats lose, we’re back in 7th and at 58% again which is where we started this morning.

Things haven’t changed in two weeks really. If we want to get in, we need to finish with a better record than the Chargers and the Pats. 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Steve Kownacki just gave the odds of the Jets making the playoffs on the NBC pregame show.

We went into today in 7th with a 58% chance of getting in. Right now we’re still #7, with a 48% chance.

If the Chargers win tonight we drop to 8th and 38%. If the Pats win tomorrow night also, we drop to 9th, and 28%. Same odds and spot if the Chargers lose and the Pats win, only it would be NE in the 7 spot.

If both the Chargers and Pats lose, we’re back in 7th and at 58% again which is where we started this morning.

Things haven’t changed in two weeks really. If we want to get in, we need to finish with a better record than the Chargers and the Pats. 

All of which means we have to root for the Dolphins tonight.  Which goes against every fiber of my Jet fan being.  But this is what today's loss has done to us.

6 minutes ago, Lith said:

All of which means we have to root for the Dolphins tonight.  Which goes against every fiber of my Jet fan being.  But this is what today's loss has done to us.

This dawned on me right after our game ended. I posted this (see below) about 30 minutes before Kownacki was on tonight.

39 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Should be a good one tonight with the Dolphins and Chargers. After our loss today I think we have to hold our noses and pull for Miami.

Meanwhile, all 8 “prognosticators” on NBC just picked Miami tonight. ?