Zach played better against the Bills.

Zach lost the job by his play.   If MW goes down I hope he comes in and lights it up.  MW is the starter.  He’s done nothing to lose the job and he’s played well.   The Bills team was simply better today.   MW unlike Zach didn’t lose his job today.  

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

154 passing yards and many 3rd down conversions to keep drives alive. He got the ball out quickly. It's not about stats. 72% completion percentage and he threw some away at the end or it would be more. That was a really good game against a very good defense WITH Von Miller. I like MW too but Zach will be in again very soon - maybe next week because MW is hurt and he keeps the ball too long to make a play instead of living for another down.

MW keeps the ball too long ??? ZW is the bigger offender in that respect.  I'm not onboard with MW being the starter next year, but right now he is markedly better than ZW.  There are more holes in Wilson's game than a piece of Swisse cheese at a shooting gallery. 

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

Milano and Poyer's impact >> Von Millers impact.  Mike White has elite snap-to-throw time, Wilson has the worst in the NFL. 

If you look at this game and the game Zach played against the Bills I beg to differ.  I'm not saying Zach should start, I'm just giving the guy credit for playing a very solid game against a tough defense. MW held the ball too long on plays he should have thrown it away and he didn't feel the pressure as quickly today.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hal N of Provo said:

The Bills had Von Miller in the first game.  

Average yards per attempt are a slight edge to Zach, but basically the same.  White threw for more yards on way more attempts.  

Zach led the offense to 20 points.  
Mike White led the offense to 10 points.  

Zach was elusive and could add yards with his legs. Mike White was a battered statue. 

Zach led the team to a victory.  Mike White does a nice job getting statz between the 20’s. 

Start Zach.  Mike White QB2.  

16BD59E2-2066-4A69-85D3-4566FA3DFC39.jpeg

C056D078-A9D7-427B-9A75-5E1BE7FD0112.jpeg

GFY

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Freaking troll

Imagine trashing MW after that gutty performance 

ZW would have coughed up the ball 5 times and thrown for 50 yards

Fixed

Freaking troll

Imagine trashing MW after that gutty performance 

ZW would have coughed up the ball 5 times and thrown for 5 yards

6 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

If you look at this game and the game Zach played against the Bills I beg to differ.  I'm not saying Zach should start, I'm just giving the guy credit for playing a very solid game against a tough defense. MW held the ball too long on plays he should have thrown it away and he didn't feel the pressure as quickly today.

Zach certainly had one of his better games, I won't take that away from him. Regarding the bolded, that is also accurate; he needs to balance his ability to step into the pocket and absorb hits, while also making sure he stays in the game. That 11-yard sack on 1st-10 was also a bad decision. All in all, he's the guy, just needs to stay on the field.

• Upvote 1

Zach did not play better against the Bills. I rewatched the Bills game on NFL network last night and although he has exceptional arm strength , he is not an NFL qb at the moment. I don’t understand the infatuation of the Wilson lovers. I’ve seen enough of Zach over 20 games to determine he isn’t an NFL qb at the moment. Could he be? Sure. For right now , Mike Whitr gives us the best chance to win. I don’t care where they were drafted. If Zach played like White has for his 6 or 7 games the Zach lovers would be putting him in the hall of fame already. I’m by no means a Zach hater, nor am I White lover. I just want the best player on the field and in my opinion, White has earned the right to start the rest of the year, and gives us the best chance to win.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Average yards per attempt are a slight edge to Zach, but basically the same.  White threw for more yards on way more attempts.  

Zach was elusive and could add yards with his legs. Mike White was a battered statue. 

Zach led the team to a victory.  Mike White does a nice job getting statz between the 20’s. 

Ypu know Milano and Poyer were both out against Zach which is a bigger deal than Von Miller.

MW had Flacco Fumble.

MW had MC Fumble. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, artemusclyde said:

Jets are 5-2 with Zach. So far we're 1-2 with White. The media and every White fanboy out their told me this was a playoff team if we benched Zach. So far, we keep losing and are heading towards a worse record then we had with Zach.

Do you actually thinknZach wins the Vikes or this game. Zach was complaining about the wind at Foxboro. What do you think he would be saying about today's conditions. Also the hits MW took would have broken Wilson in half

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

3 minutes ago, artemusclyde said:

Jets are 5-2 with Zach. So far we're 1-2 with White. The media and every White fanboy out there told me this was a playoff team if we benched Zach. So far, we keep losing and are heading towards a worse record than we had with Zach.

Try writing Robert Saleh a letter and mailing it to 1JD.

Maybe we he will listen to your argument.

Do you actually believe this team would have won either of the last 2 games with Zach Wilson?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Do you actually thinknZach wins the Vikes or this game. Zach was complaining about the wind at Foxboro. What do you think he would be saying about today's conditions. Also the hits MW took would have broken Wilson in half

Zach wouldn't have taken those hits cause he can actually run. White's a statue back there.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Yet a slightly higher average per attempt than White vs the Bills.  Double the points.  And a win. 

We had 100 more rushing yards, 2 more sacks and forced 2 more turnovers in Zach's game.  Not to mention better average field position and game conditions.

Also Zach turned the ball over himself against the Bills.  Mike White did not.  He had his teammates do it twice.

wow they are gonna get u

4 minutes ago, artemusclyde said:

Huh, never knew Wilson never beat the Bills before.

I mean Saleh chose to start MW today and has already stated MW is starting vs Detroit.

If you know better, try enlightening him.

Josh Allen basically beat his own team in the first matchup with the 2 INTs.  But hey, believe what you want to believe.

2 hours ago, bd71 said:

Good against the Bills.  sh*tty against other teams.  Good post!

Good point.  Let's agree that Zack was better against the Bills . . . . . . .

but since we don't play Buffalo again this year there's no reason to even consider putting the kid in.

Problem solved!