Zach played better against the Bills.

1 hour ago, artemusclyde said:

Zach wouldn't have taken those hits cause he can actually run. White's a statue back there.

yeah and he would still be running.... backwards. at least White got a couple of completions on those hits. one was a big one. Zach gets nothing but saving himself. real team player

• Upvote 1

Just now, doitny said:

yeah and he would still be running.... backwards. at least White got a couple of completions on those hits. one was a big one. Zach gets nothing but saving himself. real team player

maybe so by if White continues to expose himself like he has been doing it will not end well for him

1-2 since we benched Zach. This team better start winning, cause all I heard all year long was that Wilson was literally Satan and holding this team back. Meanwhile we went 5-2 with Wilson and are most likely missing the playoffs with White.

where 0-2 in games Bam Knight starts. that loser. we should bench him and start Michael Carter. we are 5-4 when he starts.

SMH

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

About to miss the playoffs with White and people still be going on about how White's the better option. Meanwhile, Zach had us in the driver's seat for making the playoffs.

Yeah, fans can really be stupid, huh?

Just like the coaches, who demoted him to 3rd string.

Just like the teammates, who wore t-shirts to celebrate his demotion.

Just like anyone who knows anything about football, who realize the team carried Zack, not the other way around.

Yup, sure are some idiots out there . . .

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

didnt Bam score our only TD and gain like 70something yards? and MC fumble at a critical point and gain like -70something yards?

just trying to prove how stupid it is when people bring up Zachs 5-2 records when anyone who watches the games knows he had little to do with it. while White has played much better than Zach but is 1-2

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

Come on man.  They put up 10 points.

Mike White wasn't good today.  It's okay, honestly - he'll have more chances - he's been mostly solid.  I have faith he can turn it around.

But sometimes it's tough sledding against good defenses.  That's the nature of the NFL. 

They put up 10 points in a hail storm, idk, maybe I saw it differently but White is not the reason we lost this game.

16 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

haha get it...everything is about Zach Wilson

as long as people want to argue he belongs behind center?  You better believe it.

Benching Bam for Carter wouldn't make any sense at all, yet somehow it would still make A LOT more sense than benching White for Wilson . . .

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, OCCH23 said:

as long as people want to argue he belongs behind center?  You better believe it.

Benching Bam for Carter wouldn't make any sense at all, yet somehow it would still make A LOT more sense than benching White for Wilson . . .

im not really excited about either soooo...went over my head.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, maury77 said:

To those of you that still believe Zach Wilson has a chance of being even an average NFL QB, what cannabis dispenary are you visiting? The ones I visit don't have stuff as good as what you guys are smoking.  

speaking of that the Indian Res near me has the best sh*t

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Hex said:

White was really tough out there and played well, but he didn't produce points. Say what you will about it, but that's the reality. 

I mean  he did lead a very nice TD drive out of halftime, plus got us to within one score with the FG drive late.  And who knows where we'd have ended up if not for Carter's fumble.

He performed well enough to score on 3 drives.  That's decent considering that Buffalo hardly did any better.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I mean  he did lead a very nice TD drive out of halftime, plus got us to within one score with the FG drive late.  And who knows where we'd have ended up if not for Carter's fumble.

He performed well enough to score on 3 drives.  That's decent considering that Buffalo hardly did any better.

Agreed. That just won't fly the more games are played. Zach Wilson had the same lack of TD production, and while I'm not saying it's near the same situation it's going to be a red flag if White can't throw TD passes without throwing INTs too.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JetsFanatic said:

Easily one of the dumbest thread topics in a long time. Anyone with eyes saw the leadership and toughness displayed by White today. Bench him and you are cutting the heart out of this team.

He can’t move and they can’t protect a pocket guy well enough.  Something needs to change or Mother Nature will be benching him.  

1 hour ago, JetsFanatic said:

Easily one of the dumbest thread topics in a long time. Anyone with eyes saw the leadership and toughness displayed by White today. Bench him and you are cutting the heart out of this team.

There are about 3 posters on this forum that should just be on ignore. I would be shocked if any of them are above the age of 15 and ever held a football in their lives. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

There are about 3 posters on this forum that should just be on ignore. I would be shocked if any of them are above the age of 15 and ever held a football in their lives. 

You guys realize White can’t move and the MFL protection scheme / play calling to create quick throws against blitzes sucks ass right?

• Thumb Down 2