Zach played better against the Bills.

6 hours ago, Hal N of Provo said:

The Bills had Von Miller in the first game.  

Average yards per attempt are a slight edge to Zach, but basically the same.  White threw for more yards on way more attempts.  

Zach led the offense to 20 points.  
Mike White led the offense to 10 points.  

Zach was elusive and could add yards with his legs. Mike White was a battered statue. 

Zach led the team to a victory.  Mike White does a nice job getting statz between the 20’s. 

Start Zach.  Mike White QB2.  

16BD59E2-2066-4A69-85D3-4566FA3DFC39.jpeg

C056D078-A9D7-427B-9A75-5E1BE7FD0112.jpeg

Lol led the team huh 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

You guys realize White can’t move and the MFL protection scheme / play calling to create quick throws against blitzes sucks ass right?

You’ve said it like 12x today.  No, he’s not mobile.  No, that isn’t a requirement to play the position.  As @T0mShane pointed out, dumpoffs to RBs are the answer to that.  

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You’ve said it like 12x today.  No, he’s not mobile.  No, that isn’t a requirement to play the position.  As @T0mShane pointed out, dumpoffs to RBs are the answer to that.  

You can’t really discuss “mobility” with someone who thinks that Zach is “mobile” in any positive connotation of the term. Better to say that Zach runs well. 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

25 minutes ago, Vader said:

Top three rushers in terms of avg are qbs — all over 6ypc. Daniel Jones is like the 4th highest QB 

Shouldn't they be?  QB's run more now than ever.  Rarely by design.  Often when opportunity presents itself and a huge hole opens up.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Shouldn't they be?  QB's run more now than ever.  Rarely by design.  Often when opportunity presents itself and a huge hole opens up.

they don't all do it though. whether by design or not, and more and more they are by design. some would rather spike the ball and live another down or punt rather than get the six yards new for the 1st. 

7 hours ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Average yards per attempt are a slight edge to Zach, but basically the same.  White threw for more yards on way more attempts.  

Zach was elusive and could add yards with his legs. Mike White was a battered statue. 

Zach led the team to a victory.  Mike White does a nice job getting statz between the 20’s. 

And when it was crunch time, they let Zach throw exactly once.

The 4th quarter of the first game could be summarized by the Jets Oline dominating the Bills Dline. That didn't happen today. The Oline was not up to the task today.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Is that some sort of knock on white ? Not mobile? He is mobile enough just fine. I want a pocket passer. That is how you win in this league. Mike white move plenty for me. I like to see more decisive qb sneak where appropriate though 

11 hours ago, Greensleeves said:

Zach played a really good game against the Bills, especially coming off the game where he held the ball too long against the Pats. He was very decisive and quick to get rid of the ball - quicker than MW was today. People forget how crisp he was that game. The weather was certainly a factor today though.

1 decent game out of 19 is not something to celebrate 

13 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The Jets DO perform better with White under center.  This bullsh*t W-L only analysis without context is getting more lame and stupid by the day.  

The two lost fumbles and CJ Mosley’s ants in his pants offside jump are enough to prove exactly what you are saying. The turnover differential cost us the game today, period! 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I really don't want to go back and forth on this because this isn't about Zach right now.   I really do think these types of comparisons are almost entirely meaningless.

But Leger Douzable isn't exactly the best source for these.  He's been an anti-zacher since the begging.  Zach played a very good game against Buffalo - numbers weren't big, no. - but he did everything he needed to win.  Made key throws when needed, high comp. %.

It's okay, Mike White should be starting...I have no doubt Mike White is the better QB right now.  I also don't believe Zach should play again this year (honestly, if I were the Jets I would shut him down the rest of the way)

But it's okay to recognize realities.  Zach played a better game than Mike White did against Buffalo.  

Again, I don't think White was bad - he was fine.  Jets overall need to play better if they want to beat good teams.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The Jets DO perform better with White under center.  This bullsh*t W-L only analysis without context is getting more lame and stupid by the day.  

There was a graphic displayed early in the game that showed the offensive production and points per game under Mike White vs. Zach Wilson should have literally put this conversation to bed for good but I assume half the board doesnt even watch the game (a poster admitted to it and then gave and analysis later, which is baffling) so they probably missed the graphic but it was damning.

The other part of this conversation is; Mike White had a chance to do something that only Burrow and Mahomes have done and he was damn close and probably gets it without injury.  Whereas, Zach Wilson was on a Jamarcus Russell like trajectory.  Pretty drastic difference, no? 

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Hal N of Provo said:

You guys realize White can’t move and the MFL protection scheme / play calling to create quick throws against blitzes sucks ass right?

Well yeah because running backwards like an idiot is definetly the way to go to hell with knowing how to move in the pocket which is what you should be paying attention too

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Zach vs Bills - 158 yards playing at home

White vs Bills - 268 yards at Buffalo in God awful weather

Zach sux, White is nothing special either but he’s better

//thread

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, VJphillyfan said:

Zach vs Bills - 158 yards playing at home

White vs Bills - 268 yards at Buffalo in God awful weather

Zach sux, White is nothing special either but he’s better

//thread

Milano and Poyer also missed the 1st matchup (injured)

I don’t know if you remember but Bills’ defenders were also dropping like flies in that game 

this game was the opposite in terms of pass pro and injury luck 

Fant was knocked out and Remmers sucks

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Milano also missed the 1st matchup (injured)

I don’t know if you remember but Bills’ defenders were also dropping like flies in that game 

this game was the opposite in terms of pass pro and injury luck 

Fant was knocked out and Remmers sucks

The Zach cucks are reaching for anything to give them hope the undersized clown who put up numbers facing Southern Idaho Comunity College they said was Aaron Rodgers 2.0 isn’t a colossal bust

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Hal N of Provo said:

They see me trollinggggg, and riding dirtyy

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Paradis said:

I'd rather watch the Jets lose, than watch them win with ZW right now. I don't like anything about that kid. If he grows the fck up this summer and shows up looking it -- then we can talk.

Until then, blow. 

NFL is a business bro..not a popularity contest.  

18 hours ago, maury77 said:

To those of you that still believe Zach Wilson has a chance of being even an average NFL QB, what cannabis dispenary are you visiting? The ones I visit don't have stuff as good as what you guys are smoking.  

They’re hitting the crack pipe, not the dispensary pre-rolls. Either that or they’re upholding Joseph Smith’s sacred honor code.

• Haha 4