Saleh: “we will see these guys again”

26 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Coach putting his balls on the table a little bit, I like it 

I dig it fully.  Rex was right.  You need some of the "bad stuff".  Glad Saleh has some Rex in him but is not off the wall.  Excellent coach.  His team has no let-down.  Ever.  

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, SR24 said:

Hopefully the next time we see them he leaves  the idiot Lafleur home

Huh ??? LaFleur doing a good job for the most part.  His red zone calls last week were head scratching, but LeFleur had didnt have a big part in this loss.  Even the sacks were not LeFleur's fault.  I'm not sure, but those free rushers looked like a blown line call or screw up by one of the guys on the line.  

2 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

Huh ??? LaFleur doing a good job for the most part.  His red zone calls last week were head scratching, but LeFleur had didnt have a big part in this loss.  Even the sacks were not LeFleur's fault.  I'm not sure, but those free rushers looked like a blown line call or screw up by one of the guys on the line.  

Maybe I’m in the minority but I feel like every week this guy only shows up for a half and calls the same running plays over and over. We are constantly in 3rd and longs and cant score TDs

Just now, THE BARON said:

The Chiefs and Bengals would be hard to beat.  I'd give the Jets a better chance against Buffalo.  

Bills have scored more points than the Chiefs and Bengals this season, and the Bills have a better defense. All 3 teams are scary to play, but the Bills have a history of playing really well in the playoffs. Last season they scored 83 points in 2 playoff games, and against teams that weren't the chiefs they didn't allow too many points in either of the last 2 seasons. They blew out a Patriots team that beat them in the regular season. 

That said, you're right about the Chiefs being hard to beat. They haven't missed the AFCCG for what, 4 years? They score like 30 points every game, but their defense has been pretty abysmal historically. Bengals went to the SB last season but played a lot of close games.

4 minutes ago, SR24 said:

Maybe I’m in the minority but I feel like every week this guy only shows up for a half and calls the same running plays over and over. We are constantly in 3rd and longs and cant score TDs

Hard to say where the problem is there.  Lots of moving parts.  Could be MLF taking into consideration of what the line, ball carriers and White can and can't do.  You might be right.  Dunno... The ground game looked world class until Breece Hall went down.  Now they are getting production from a rookie ball carrier. They don't have a power back and their QB has limited mobility.  

4 minutes ago, Hex said:

Bills have scored more points than the Chiefs and Bengals this season, and the Bills have a better defense. All 3 teams are scary to play, but the Bills have a history of playing really well in the playoffs. Last season they scored 83 points in 2 playoff games, and against teams that weren't the chiefs they didn't allow too many points in either of the last 2 seasons. They blew out a Patriots team that beat them in the regular season. 

That said, you're right about the Chiefs being hard to beat. They haven't missed the AFCCG for what, 4 years? They score like 30 points every game, but their defense has been pretty abysmal historically. Bengals went to the SB last season but played a lot of close games.

I suppose there's not much chance of the Jets running into the Panthers or Denver in the post season :-) I'd take one of them. 

46 minutes ago, Hex said:

Bills destroy everybody except the Chiefs in the playoffs. Those 2 teams are the ones I would never want the Jets playing.

Why ? I would put the Jets defense up against anybody and that includes Mahomes. 

The Jets have shown they go toe to toe with the Bills. They shutdown their passing game. If they had Breece and AVT I would like them a lot.

38 minutes ago, Alentador31 said:

We are 7th in interceptions with 12 - 1st has 15..... And we're causing fumbles we just aren't recovering them. Our defense is legit. If you don't think so, you're either trolling or blind. 

one-third of the 12 INTs (4) came in week 4 against Kenny Pickett and Mitch Trubisky. 1 INT in last 4 games, record: 1-3. 0 INTs in those losses.

we are -2 in the TO margin.

Don't even get me started on fumbles and fumbles lost... We are not turning the ball over with frequency that would help win games right now.

2 hours ago, shawn306 said:

Why ? I would put the Jets defense up against anybody and that includes Mahomes. 

The Jets have shown they go toe to toe with the Bills. They shutdown their passing game. If they had Breece and AVT I would like them a lot.

Chiefs offense is the best in the NFL and the Jets D allowed 20 against the Vikings, who have a very good offense like the chiefs