Looking ahead

Just now, JetsFanNick12 said:

Jets D can absolutely shut down the lions and jags. Seattle looks very bad right now. Next 3 are very winnable. Question is can they?

The only game we "should" lose is Miami, but San Fran made Tua look human again.

I think Detroit is the wildcard, they have so many weapons. 

Jets D couldn't shut down the Vikings and the Lions just did a better job stopping them. TL is on a hot streak. I doubt this D can shut down those offenses without Q

Seahawks getting destroyed by the tanking Panthers is nice though. 

I say that and suddenly Geno makes a couple big throws lol

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, JetsFanNick12 said:

Jets D can absolutely shut down the lions and jags. Seattle looks very bad right now. Next 3 are very winnable. Question is can they?

I think alot of Jets Fans have no idea how good the Lions are

Gonna be some shocked looks around here next week.

• Upvote 4
  • WTF? 1

I think the Lions are tough but will get shut down by this Jets team rather easily. When you see what the Jets have done to far superior offenses (like the Bills), it’s hard to see it going any other way. The Jets match up incredibly well with offensive football teams. The Jaguars will take a beating by the Jets. 

I certainly see the Jets beating the Seahawks and the Dolphins are probably the toughest remaining game.

Overall, with the Chargers being the only real competition for the Jets and a playoff spot, I think 9 wins could get us in. 10 games locks us into a wildcard spot

1 hour ago, Hex said:

Jets D couldn't shut down the Vikings and the Lions just did a better job stopping them. TL is on a hot streak. I doubt this D can shut down those offenses without Q

Jefferson put up 200 yards receiving , what did they stop? 

jets offense is going to have to win this game, lions let up a lot of points but also put up a lot of points 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Adoni Beast said:

The last 4 are all winnable but none are gimmes…Detroit and Jax both surging at the moment.

Win 3 of 4 and you got a shot.

Win all 4 and your sat with a wave of momentum.

It’s there…go and take it.

Yeah, none of them will be easy

We wasted 2 opportunities in weeks 1 and 2

Flacco offered zero chance of upsetting Ravens and Bengals

Also blew 2 easily winnable games vs NE which were sacrificed at the altar of “developing ZW”

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

We need White to take the needle this week and hope it doesn't affect him much.  

Otherwise the playoffs are gone. 

I think he will be awfully sore whether his ribs are broken or just bruised and blocking rib pain with an injection completely enough to play QB isn't the easiest thing to do.  I think we need to hope Zach's reset is effective because I bet White is out at least a week or two.  

2 hours ago, Hex said:

Lol, they were saying Cousins had his best game of the year today against that defense. 425 yds and 2 TDs. He threw for 173 against the Jets.

Not one offense scares me down the stretch at all. What scares me is the Jets not finishing drives and turning the ball over. If the Jets score at least 24 pts in each remaining game they'll win 4 in a row, it's that simple. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Wit said:

The only game we "should" lose is Miami, but San Fran made Tua look human again.

I think Detroit is the wildcard, they have so many weapons. 

Should lose against Miami? What the **** is that,  there D is sh*t TUA is way overrated. Since the concussion it’s was all hands across America for TUA. GTFO with this narrative 

2 hours ago, Averagejetsfan1421 said:

Jefferson put up 200 yards receiving , what did they stop? 

jets offense is going to have to win this game, lions let up a lot of points but also put up a lot of points 

They stopped the points. Jets allowed more points against the Vikings than the Lions did. 

I agree with you on that second part though.