PACK OUT METLIFE (DET/JAX)

kevinc855

2 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

Good luck with that . Been a ST holder since the move to the Meadowlands.  The advent of online ticketing(TM, StubHub etc)  and resale have ruined the home field advantage forever. 

Disagree, while its harder to pack it out, when they win its packed out

• Upvote 2

NO EXCUSES people.  DON'T sell your tickets, If you have to try to get them to another Jets fan.  It's NOT just on the team to change the culture it's on YOU the fan as well.  Cold,Rain,Snow It should not matter.   Get IN the stadium and in your seats BEFORE kickoff and bring it.   These basically are playoff games.  You want to help the Jets get in the playoffs and stop being laughed at across the league and the world?   

SHOW UP THE NEXT TWO GAMES !!!! 

revenge of the fallen transformers GIF

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Extra ticket? Asking for a friend? ?

I was messing with you - my seats are outside non club and not under cover.

unfortunatly what I described is typical of the club seats in the cold weather.

rhat is slot of empty seats when you consider it

21 minutes ago, Trotter said:

I was messing with you - my seats are outside non club and not under cover.

unfortunatly what I described is typical of the club seats in the cold weather.

rhat is slot of empty seats when you consider it

Haha got you! Stay in your seats people!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

IM MAKING A CALL.....TO JET FANS FAR AND NEAR. PACK OUT METLIFE AND GET LOUD IN OUR NEXT TWO GAMES!

These 2 games are must wins and playoffs are on the line for the first time in years. Our team needs us, home field advantage can be real when we are loud!!

I understand some like watching from their TV, but now is not the time for the warm or traffic excuse. Its time to go to WAR. Showup to METLIFE for these two games and get it!!!

Will you buy me tickets

2 minutes ago, JETSY14 said:

There a are a ton of tickets available under face value. The only reason the Pat's and Bills game were packed out is bc of their fans coming to our stadium.

not really. Lowest ticket on ticketmaster is 56....most of the upper deck seats that are at that range are around low 60s face value. Thats before fees actually 

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

Disagree, while its harder to pack it out, when they win its packed out

When they win , the ticket demand goes up and becomes a better resale option for the casual fan or those trying to recoup their ST/PSL costs . 

When they suck even hardened Jets fans bail out. 

I've always wished that NFL teams could implement a rule that if you sold more than X number of games per season you would forfeit your ability to buy  ST's which would be a logistic nightmare to administer. 

Its tough going to games week after week with so many opposing fans in attendance. Division games are the worst but national teams like ( Dal/SF/Min/GB/Pit)- or local teams (NYG/Bal/Phi) pack the house regularly with opposing fans regardless of record.. 

Before legal ticket resale , scalping existed but it was harder for mass quantities of opposing fans to take over games , which is why the old stadium in the early days and even Shea felts like better atmospheres. 

4 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

When they win , the ticket demand goes up and becomes a better resale option for the casual fan or those trying to recoup their ST/PSL costs . 

I've always wished that NFL teams could implement a rule that if you sold more than X number of games per season you would forfeit your ability to buy  ST's which would be a logistic nightmare to administer. 

Its tough going to games week after week with so many opposing fans in attendance. Division games are the worst but national teams like ( Dal/SF/Min/GB/Pit)- or local teams (NYG/Bal/Phi) pack the house regularly with opposing fans regardless of record.. 

Before legal ticket resale , scalping existed but it was harder for mass quantities of opposing fans to take over games , which is why the old stadium in the early days and even Shea felts like better atmospheres. 

Yes I am being a wise ass and this in no way is directed at you but I thought if the jets had their own stadium in queens or Manhattan that issue goes away?

11 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

It does stink but its everywhere at every stadium with the franchises you mentioned. Bills is annoying because there were NEVER Bills fans packing out melife when they stunk. Lots of local bandwagon Bills fans. 

I noticed a down tick in Pats fans this year as they slowly fade away.

1 minute ago, kevinc855 said:

It does stink but its everywhere at every stadium with the franchises you mentioned. Bills is annoying because there were NEVER Bills fans packing out melife when they stunk. Lots of local bandwagon Bills fans. 

I noticed a down tick in Pats fans this year as they slowly fade away.

Its was still pretty bad, but they were quiet at least for the 1st half until the late hit penalty swung the game in their favor .

1 minute ago, kevinc855 said:

How does this issue go away moving East 6 miles?

If anything it makes it worse, NYC attractions for out of towners, more mass transit options to allow those folks to not have to rent cars/etc.  

And I won't even get into what it would do for tailgaiting.  

12 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

If anything it makes it worse, NYC attractions for out of towners, more mass transit options to allow those folks to not have to rent cars/etc.  

And I won't even get into what it would do for tailgaiting.  

Moving to manhattan would destroy tailgating. 

Jets arent moving so im not worried