***Lets go Cardinals MNF thread***

Beerfish

15 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

The Pats have a 3-4 win type of roster. Hate him all you want but for BB to have this team 7-6 is amazing to me. 

I think the talent is underrated and their coaches overrated.  The offensive playcalling has been terrible.  Like worst in the NFL bad.

Just now, Jet Nut said:

Aikman said it best.  These Pats don’t look or play like a playoff team. 

Then he said there has been some bad football this year. I think it's just that the usual suspects who were great for years are now terrible, ie Brady, Rodgers, Pats, Russell Wilson, etc... NFL has been questionable football for a decade or more if he was paying attention. 

• WTF? 1

2 minutes ago, ausman said:

No. Not at all.  Do you really think NE can beat any of the last three teams they play?

They play the Raiders, the Bengals, Miami and Buffalo.  I think they take the Raiders.  After that, they might play a Bills team that are resting their starters.  So Bengals and Miami are going to be brutal for them.  I don't think 9-6 gets them in this year, so they will have to win one of those, which is a tall ask for a team that is fundamentally less talented.

If Pats win, we are a half game behind them. Pats should loose 3, but at least 2; if we win 2 plus Miami we should be in. We don't need the cards to beat the Pats to get into playoffs, we most likely just need to win 3 (2+1) .

Pats still play Bengals, Dolphins, Bills, and (Raiders - prob a win for them)

Dolphins play Bills, Packers, Pats, and us.

San Diego has a pretty easy schedule with Tennessee, Colts, Rams, and Broncos, so they likely take the 6th spot.

So, if things go well and we win 3 (2 plus Miami) and Pats and Dolphins each loose 2 (1 plus us) we should get the 7th spot.