Last place

It doesn't really matter so much now; it is not like we are last in a bad division and are eliminated. In fact, we are last in a division, tied with 7 wins with the other 3 teams slotted for playoffs. The team needs to buckle down and win 2 plus Miami and we should be in. NE probably drops out of playoffs as they are likely to loose 2 or 3 games.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, jetswinbaby! said:

And to think just a couple of weeks ago we were talking about winning the division...

This is what happens when 12 weeks into the season there aren't any teams in a division below .500

2 weeks can change a lot

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, BigRy56 said:

Just beat the Lions on Sunday. Dolphins and Pats could easily take a loss and the Jets would hop them both

I can see the Dolphins losing to the Bills. The Pats are playing the Raiders though, whose HC is Belichick's previous OC. That's going to go well

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hex said:

I can see the Dolphins losing to the Bills. The Pats are playing the Raiders though, whose HC is Belichick's previous OC. That's going to go well

The Raiders are like a box of chocolates ... you never know what you're going to get.

• Upvote 2

….It still is.  You just can’t tell the difference between a loss a QB caused and a loss he didn’t.  
Clearly missed the point ... Post was about his battering and injuries on Sunday .. when the world was collapsing.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

It’s actually an interesting discussion. Everyone can have there reasons why but the jets were 5-2 with ZW. During that time Wilson looked terrible and seemed to not be well liked by the team, but they were winning in what looked like unsustainable ways. 

Mike white on the other hand has played better than any other Jet QB in at least 7 years. Maybe longer. Is fun to watch and the team absolutely LOVES him, but they are losing. 

I know there are 100 variables as to why with injuries and opponents. But facts still remain they were winning with ZW under center and losing with MW. Hoping that changes. 

Disclaimer: I like Mike, he should get minimum this year to see if he has what it takes to be an above average QB in this league and stay healthy. 

1 minute ago, Anthony Jet said:

It’s actually an interesting discussion. Everyone can have there reasons why but the jets were 5-2 with ZW. During that time Wilson looked terrible and seemed to not be well liked by the team, but they were winning in what looked like unsustainable ways. 

Mike white on the other hand has played better than any other Jet QB in at least 7 years. Maybe longer. Is fun to watch and the team absolutely LOVES him, but they are losing. 

I know there are 100 variables as to why with injuries and opponents. But facts still remain they were winning with ZW under center and losing with MW. Hoping that changes. 

Disclaimer: I like Mike, he should get minimum this year to see if he has what it takes to be an above average QB in this league and stay healthy. 

The Vikings loss was killer. Jets were the better team.

• Upvote 2

Those 2 Zach losses are why we're in last place

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

• More Ugh 3