Frauds exposed, Giants,Geno,Vikings bucs etc

johnnyjet

Geno still not great

Giants paper tigers with a lucky win here and there especially Tenn

Tua. Miami. Lol. Done

Bucs and Todd.  We were right in launching that clown

Vikes. Not gonna get a chance to lose #5

Pats. We had them Eli mated and choked it away. 

my point is we control our destinations and can win out…this team is the real deal and on the rise. 
NO ONE WANTS US IN THE PLAYOFFFS 

LETS GO JETS 

• Upvote 1
  • More Ugh 5
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, johnnyjet said:

Geno still not great

Giants paper tigers with a lucky win here and there especially Tenn

Tua. Miami. Lol. Done

Bucs and Todd.  We were right in launching that clown

Vikes. Not gonna get a chance to lose #5

Pats. We had them Eli mated and choked it away. 

my point is we control our destinations and can win out…this team is the real deal and on the rise. 
NO ONE WANTS US IN THE PLAYOFFFS 

LETS GO JETS 

Abide The Dude GIF

• Upvote 1

You could really call this The Berrios Collapse. He drops a sure touchdown—in his chest!—against the Vikings that loses the game, then goes into Buffalo, forgets how to field punts—which cedes about 200 yards in field position to the Bills—then drops a dime pass in the clutch that would have given the Jets first and goal late in the fourth. ******* scab.

• Upvote 3

Just now, T0mShane said:

You could really call this The Berrios Collapse. He drops a sure touchdown—in his chest!—against the Vikings that loses the game, then goes into Buffalo, forgets how to field punts—which cedes about 200 yards in field position to the Bills—then drops a dime pass in the clutch that would have given the Jets first and goal late in the fourth. ******* scab.

Berrios is like Wayne Chrebet if he wasn’t good

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

I mean seriously, this ship is as rickety  as any of the teams you mentioned. There are no gimmies on the schedule and this is the easy part. The difference this year is, you can have hope and not be looking through green sun glasses as there is a real shot at making the playoffs but this is mostly due to our defense. The O is still evolving. The expectations for this team to take off will be next season. That is why I thought putting Zach in the backup QB position was a poor decision.  We need to make the atmosphere for MW to be, you are the undisputed starter just like Zach was. No matter what happens during a game, this is your team. We needed to find out what we had in Zach and it was bad enough to bench him. Now we need to find out if MW is the future but this future starts next year. 

• Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I agree on this.  Berrios  has had a bad 2 weeks. Watching punts bounce over his head was sad. He really needs to be dialed back to strictly ST and sweeps. Maybe a bubble screen. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, VJphillyfan said:

And people are still convinced Zach is an unknown quantity 

I think this is a pretty important point you brought up. The reasoning to have hope in Zach at this point is bizarre. I know there are those fans who will root for the laundry no matter who we trot out there but the case of having hope in Zach to me is head scratching. I mean this is worse than Darnold and most people here couldn't  wait to ship him out. I never though Darnold was broken, I just thought the team never did anything to help him. We had a terrible GM, a terrible HC, a bad OL, Berrios was the top WR, no RB's to speak of, and a bad defense but we expected Sam to flourish. This is not the case with Zach. Quite the opposite. Zach has been surrounded with quality. A lot of draft investment has been made in the O and we have hit on a number of those picks. Next season we might have Becton finally starting another game and Breece Hall running behind AVT and Becton is a scary thought for any DC. I mean it's  amazing what we have and Zach still hasn't  grown enough. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Beerfish said:

We lose our next game and you can add the Jets to that roster.

Until we win again, I have us firmly under that Giants description. Everyone already knew we got the backup QBs, so now it’s about beating the good QBs down the stretch. 0-2 on that, so far. Prove it time.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I thought we talked about this Tom...

People take you seriously and respect these opinions - not knowing that you're purposely being absurd.  @More Cowbell actually replied agreeing as if this was serious.

That the past two losses are primarily the fault of the #5 WR on the team.  

4 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

People take you seriously and respect these opinions - not knowing that you're purposely being absurd.  @More Cowbell actually replied agreeing as if this was serious.

What’s more absurd: that Berrios—who actively and flagrantly ****ed up in clutch situations in back to back weeks and couldn’t/wouldn’t field punts against the Bills—cost the Jets the chance to win in a pair of one-score losses, or that the league’s #34 ranked QB was the reason the team went 5-2 prior to that? 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

It is. How can you deny this? I mean it wasn't all his fault but he played a major role. One pass bounced off his chest and the other his face mask. Yes, they were not easy catches but they were catches that should have been made. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1