Zach starting Sunday (merged)

15 minutes ago, JetsYanks13 said:

I said this earlier, when I broke my rib a few years ago, the initial doctor missed it, then a few days later, my primary with intel from the Tech revealed a fracture, it happens sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

In between the time you were injured and the time it was diagnosed, would you have been able to throw a series of on-a-dime laser-guided missile passes in an NFL game? Asking for a white friend.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, SoFlaJets said:

Like I said, we have seen the last of Mike White in a Jets uniform. He will either be traded or lost in a free agency bidding war in March if the Jets choose to really screw this up. We're gonna be stuck watching this punk ass PoFS for the next few years and talking about who we're gonna be drafting by Halloween again every year-really sad state of affairs.

Mike White gets banged up constantly, can’t push the ball downfield and is a statue in the pocket.

This fanbase treating this guy as if he’s the future just because he has looked more efficient than Wilson is absurd.

He’s a quality backup who can start a couple of games in a pinch and not completely sh*t his pants.

As I’ve been saying for the last month, our franchise QB isn’t on the roster right now.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

good point and its not like they were winning while he was gone so if he does that it would be all him....

tall order tho no doubt and odds of success....oh man not good....but I will be rooting for him and my Jets..

And all he needs is a good supporting cast that believes in him and....oh wait...

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Anyways, the wife and I are celebrating 5 years since we got engaged (got married in ‘19).  It was gonna be a tough venture to be able to watch this one regardless.

This news make that reality easier.  

Happy anniversary, you very lucky Jets fan!

• Post of the Week 1

36 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

Using a guy with a mental issue is a tree limb you want to climb on to support your theory. 

You called it a stupid take to insinuate the team might try less than fully. Your position is that professionals paid millions wouldn’t do that. There are dozens upon dozens of examples. Fortunately for me it only takes one to demolish your position into smoking ash. So I chose the one with the funniest gif.

8 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Look real close at that picture.

First thing, his cross is spun all the way backwards to the clasp of his necklace and the cross is over the left side of his chest instead of in the middle, similar to when you place your hand on your heart as if you were swearing over something.

Then....look at the letters on his shirt.  D.R.L.

What does that all mean?

Well, clearly Mike White is trying to send us a message.

While he's saying that he wasn't cleared by doctors, what these symbols actually tell us is:

He swears that this story is all backwards and that Joe Douglas and Robert Saleh are Lying.

Also - look even closer - who is the blonde in the background.  Two words:

Would

Bang

@T0mShane

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TNJet said:

And all he needs is a good supporting cast that believes in him and....oh wait...

if these children players need someone to believe in get them a warm plate with cookies and glass o milk and read them the story of chris cringle

or if they want a career in football in an extremely unfair world...then they can STFU and do their job and dont FU when your number called.

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

I’m was in the middle. People were over the top on Whites performance. But anyone who watches football could see he’s the better QB. The Johnson’s stepping in here for whatever reason to get Wilson a soft landing is a joke. 

I root for the laundry and firmly believe that White gives us the best chance to get the playoffs.  The coaching staff has to believe that as well, they are not seeing anything different than the rest of us.  The idea that Woody would dictate that Wilson plays over a healthy White (which he is not),  potentially sabotaging a play-off run against the wishes of the coaching staff is bat sh*t crazy.  If something like that was true, I would cancel my 38 year season ticket subscription tomorrow.   

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Mike White gets banged up constantly, can’t push the ball downfield and is a statue in the pocket.

This fanbase treating this guy as if he’s the future just because he has looked more efficient than Wilson is absurd.

He’s a quality backup who can start a couple of games in a pinch and not completely sh*t his pants.

As I’ve been saying for the last month, our franchise QB isn’t on the roster right now.

This coaching staff has no clue how to protect a QB when they put a 5'8" 190 LB scatback who is supposed to block a monster like Matt Milano and completely whiffs or puts a guy on the line who almost gets the QB killed and has to yank him the next play where are the quick slants that used to be the staple of the WCO the way the 49ers ran it. This guy's always sending all 3 receivers 15-20 downfield on the same play

• Upvote 1

Just now, SoFlaJets said:

This coaching staff has no clue how to protect a QB when they put a 5'8" 190 LB scatback who is supposed to block a monster like Matt Milano and completely whiffs or puts a guy on the line who almost gets the QB killed and has to yank him the next play where are the quick slants that used to be the staple of the WCO the way the 49ers ran it. This guy's always sending all 3 receivers 15-20 downfield on the same play

guess u have not watched much last 2 season but MC is a really good blocking back.

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Lets do a better comparison.  Brock Purdy and Mike white have each played 3 games, purdy as twice the number of tds than white.

If you accept that BYU is half as good as MW, you can claim Brock Purdy is Joe Montana for all I care.

5 minutes ago, jgb said:

You called it a stupid take to insinuate the team might try less than fully. Your position is that professionals paid millions wouldn’t do that. There are dozens upon dozens of examples. Fortunately for me it only takes one to demolish your position into smoking ash. So I chose the one with the funniest gif.

Yes, I'm sure there are always fringe exceptions.  But as a professional getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars at minimum in a profession with a proven very small career span - do you seriously think a player would jeopardize his career because he doesn't like a teammate. Its just an absurd take even if it may have happened before.   

35 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Bob Saleh says, consistently, the plan is to get Zach Wilson back in the lineup.

Mike White got hit hard in the Bills game

Mike White got X-rayed. Cleared.

Mike White played lights out in the second half after the X-ray. 

Mike White went to the hospital and got further tests. Cleared.

Zach Wilson bumped up to #2

Mike White practices and says he’s ready to go.

Bob Saleh says they want to get Zach back in the lineup. 

Thursday: Oh yeah, Mike White is, uh, hurt. 

It doesn’t have to be a conspiracy to downgrade a player based on injury going into Week 15. We can just take the coach at his word. 

Saleh said Zach would be ready to start the season and Becton was 4 to 6 weeks.  

I was very surprised they put MW in after that hit.   I was surprised he practiced.  I’m not surprised he’s out this week.   I’m not surprised that they’re still a conspiracy theory for why he’s out.   It would be nice to hear from Mike White.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, SickJetFan said:

guess u have not watched much last 2 season but MC is a really good blocking back.

I guess you haven't been watching him too closely the past 3 games-look up his stats-then watch the first play that White was almost killed on and see the blocking attempt by Carter

40 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Bob Saleh says, consistently, the plan is to get Zach Wilson back in the lineup.

Mike White got hit hard in the Bills game

Mike White got X-rayed. Cleared.

Mike White played lights out in the second half after the X-ray. 

Mike White went to the hospital and got further tests. Cleared.

Zach Wilson bumped up to #2

Mike White practices and says he’s ready to go.

Bob Saleh says they want to get Zach back in the lineup. 

Thursday: Oh yeah, Mike White is, uh, hurt. 

It doesn’t have to be a conspiracy to downgrade a player based on injury going into Week 15. We can just take the coach at his word. 

You left out Zach needs to work on his drops. 

Saleh is full of it 

• Upvote 1

If we’re being practical, I’d guess the season is over. The good news is we won’t have to deal with Zach question marks next year.
Him proving me wrong would be a great thing. I welcome it.

Your giving up on the season at 7-6, with 4 winnable games? Also, White sunk us further down the not making the playoffs by going 1-2, it’s not like he went 3-0.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

Saleh said Zach would be ready to start the season and Becton was 4 to 6 weeks.  

I was very surprised they put MW in after that hit.   I was surprised he practiced.  I’m not surprised he’s out this week.   I’m not surprised that they’re still a conspiracy theory for why he’s out.   It would be nice to hear from Mike White.  

He spoke a little while ago

36 minutes ago, C Mart said:

Rich Cimini @RichCimini

Question: Why was White cleared to return to BUF game, but not cleared this wk? Routine X-ray (in-game) doesn't always reveal fractures. The post-game CT scan, and/or subsequent testing, revealed injury, per source. Likely an occult (hidden) fracture, per independent doc

Spoke to a doctor (not affiliated with Jets) who says placement of fracture will determine how long he's out. If there's concern that another hit could cause internal damage, it's a 3-5 week injury, per doctor.

This is what happened, per White, who apparently has multiple fractures. Asked if he has a fracture, he told reporters, "Yeah, just a couple in a row that makes that area really vulnerable."

Guess we can all put our tinfoil hats on ice huh?

image.gif.8a63e173e2baf6785e514f8456cd2fb0.gif

• Upvote 1