Zach starting Sunday (merged)

13 hours ago, SickJetFan said:

https://nypost.com/2022/12/17/panthers-sam-darnold-searching-for-success-amid-tough-shake/

Sanchez is going to help me make this happen...Altho I do worry 49ers thinking same thing...I think WCO is good fit for Darnold especially with a back like Breece.

That would be awesome if White gets a big deal from someone and Sam takes Flacco type of backup money. 

18 hours ago, 56mehl56 said:

So why does every post against MW lead to a bash on ZW. Aren't we allowed to troll MW like the majority here do to ZW. The trolling  sounds petty and absurd right . 

Honestly trolling of either player is extremely childish at this point.  Having agendas against certain players is also silly.  I don’t know why we can’t simply support both guys regardless of who starts since both are you know Jets and since we’re Hwt fans you would think logic dictates we root for their success ? 

• Post of the Week 1

Honestly trolling of either player is extremely childish at this point.  Having agendas against certain players is also silly.  I don’t know why we can’t simply support both guys regardless of who stars since both are you know Jets and since we’re Hwt fans you would think logic dictates we root for their success  
This 100 times over .. but Mehl's comments is spot on as well .. the MW Fan club is so paranoid of the guy losing his chance they are insufferable.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jets723 said:

Honestly trolling of either player is extremely childish at this point.  Having agendas against certain players is also silly.  I don’t know why we can’t simply support both guys regardless of who starts since both are you know Jets and since we’re Hwt fans you would think logic dictates we root for their success ? 

Part of the problem is that some people are extremely liberal in how they define “trolling.”

• WTF? 1

On 12/16/2022 at 4:21 PM, Jets723 said:

Posts like these seem agenda driven.  We should root for both players since they are both Jets and at the end of the day the goal is to root to win.  It’s not about White vs Wilson nonsense. White had done a very good job and it’s sucks he got hurt but it’s next man up.  You’ve made up your mind about Wilson and that’s fine but they’re not going to just throw the kid away in the trash less than two years after picking him with the 2nd pick.  Doesn’t mean he is the future but maybe for the time being you might you know…try and root for the kid

This is why i didn't reply on when you typed this emotional nonsense

But you were saying?????