***The official Saturday games thread ***

Larz

2 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Mike Vick went to jail, owned up to everything, and spent years advocating on behalf of what he did to communities that he believed were ignorant on similar actions. He lobbied Washington for legislation and spent a lifetime repenting. Watson bought his way out of two indictments, had his attorney slander his accusers in the media, settle with them behind closed doors, and then basically admitted to everything because a federal judge called him on his bullsh*t. Not even remotely comparable re: people forgiving their actions. 

I can tell you I know very little about the Watson case. Correct me if I am wrong, but he was guilty of assuming "the happy ending" as part of a pre-arranged Massage with a professional Masseuse? 

23 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Mike Vick went to jail, owned up to everything, and spent years advocating on behalf of what he did to communities that he believed were ignorant on similar actions. He lobbied Washington for legislation and spent a lifetime repenting. Watson bought his way out of two indictments, had his attorney slander his accusers in the media, settle with them behind closed doors, and then basically admitted to everything because a federal judge called him on his bullsh*t. Not even remotely comparable re: people forgiving their actions. 

He was also the one convicted of a crime. 

2 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

How? One killed dogs, the other got massages.

I’ve never had a massage because of the up charge for excessive volume. But, I’ve had at least 25 or so work for me over the years and twice I had the therapist approach me about questionable behavior by the client. If over two dozen of his therapist all noticed behavior that made them feel uncomfortable? Then calling what he was seeking a massage is like calling a vasectomy a somewhat aggressive manscaping. 

Last time I or anyone else will address this topic in the Saturday Night Game thread but I’d happily talk it over via pm with anyone needing it. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I have no love for Watson, but…

How? One killed dogs, the other got massages.

I'm not going to say what I do for a living, but I'm privy to human trafficking in terms of numbers, statistics, victims and traffickers. I'll just say this, a person who looks condescendingly in self-righteous contempt on a stadium full of people cheering for Watson, if they knew what I know, would lose their moral superiority real quick. That's all I'm going to say about that. I am not going to open a can of worms and I don't like bringing my job home with me. 

Animal torture and cruelty is no less reprehensible to me than human trafficking. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • More Ugh 1

1 hour ago, RutgersJetFan said:

He was killing dogs in graphic, sadistic ways. That's serial killer sh*t. Mike Vick is a piece of sh*t. 

• Upvote 1