***The official Saturday games thread ***

Larz

3 minutes ago, ausman said:

Yes.  But if NE beats Vegas, they leapfrog both Buf and the Jets.

Yeah…but after Vegas, NE finishes with Cincy, Mia and Buf.  So I’m not too worried about NE. 

Jets just need to win their games.  

If the Jets win out, the only way they don’t make it is if NE and the Chargers also win out.  

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, undertow said:

Yeah in threads involving the Jets....this isn't hard.  

Check some of the other posts. Almost every one makes a comparison between today’s game and the Jets game. It is impossible not to do and ridiculous to expect it like talking about the Jets is off limits somehow. Lol 

3 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Bills fan base is solidifying its standing as trashiest/sloppiest fans in the nfl 

They are awful. I honestly like most of these Bills players. Josh Allen seems like a good kid, easy to root for. Just can't bring myself to root for something that makes those a-holes in the stands happy. 

• Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Bills fan base is solidifying its standing as trashiest/sloppiest fans in the nfl 

Honestly, you could say that about every team’s fans — including ours.  At least the ones who spend 6 hrs in the parking lot fueling up before the game.  Ever hang by the escalators at Met Life?

• More Ugh 1

Just now, freestater said:

They are awful. I honestly like most of these Bills players. Josh Allen seems like a good kid, easy to root for. Just can't bring myself to root for something that makes those a-holes in the stands happy. 

Bills fans are the worst.

just a horrible fan base 

• Upvote 2

Just now, ausman said:

Honestly, you could say that about every team’s fans — including ours.  At least the ones who spend 6 hrs in the parking lot fueling up before the game.  Ever hang by the escalators at Met Life?

Jets fans can’t hold a candle to the alcoholic assholes in Buffalo fan base 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ausman said:

People ran into a gauntlet of spit for $$ on the own,  it the same as throwing things at players that can cause injury.  
Not even close.