***The official Saturday games thread ***

Larz

8 minutes ago, undertow said:

Bro this is a Viking vs Colts thread that has nothing to do with Mike White....every topic doesn't need you jamming a Mike White debate into it....next thing you know your going start babbling about Mike White in the music thread.

Remember these words of yours because for the last month we have been inundated with Zac Wilson sucks, White is a hero in every single thread on these forums. 

4 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Jesus man....have some mercy

I will not, Beerfish is my long time homey but trolling the "other games thread" w/ Mike White hate because Jets fans like more than he thinks they should, is low level trolling that deserves the worst of the worst repercussions. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, BigRy56 said:

The Ravens and Bengals are in the division/wildcard slot. Figure we’re going to give the division to the Bengals so if the Ravens lose and the Jets win, it opens up another wildcard slot as a possibility down the stretch

We'd need the Ravens will need to drop 3 games of these last 4 to impact us

14 minutes ago, undertow said:

Bro this is a Viking vs Colts thread that has nothing to do with Mike White....every topic doesn't need you jamming a Mike White debate into it....next thing you know your going start babbling about Mike White in the music thread.

Must be a QB thing. One of the reasons this site becomes unbearable. Every thread devolves into how bad our QB is. If someone is not trashing on Zach Wilson, they're trashing on Mike White. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

the vikings played the jets like a big brother pushing little brother around and feeling sorry for him but not letting him win.

the colts playing the vikings like they are Mike Tyson and the vikings are anyone else.

Vikings beat the entire AFCE. They're playing terrible today.

Did Jefferson get injured? I missed about 10 minutes and saw a tweet he was down. My fantasy team is done if so

4 minutes ago, 65 Toss Power Trap said:

Must be a QB thing. One of the reasons this site becomes unbearable. Every thread devolves into how bad our QB is. If someone is not trashing on Zach Wilson, they're trashing on Mike White. 

Common denominator Lafleur.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

NFL has all types of weird, unexpected whooping throughout a given season so I don’t want to overreact too much, but man we shoulda smacked the Vikings.  

Yea, we are not as good as some fans want to Will us to be. 7 wins in a crowded AFC with most of them against backup QBs. The next 4 weeks needs to be where we learn from the last 2 losses and make our run.

Gotta just hammer the **** out of the ball with the run game, starting this week vs. this Lions team.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Yea, we are not as good as some fans want to Will us to be. 7 wins in a crowded AFC with most of them against backup QBs. The next 4 weeks needs to be where we learn from the last 2 losses and make our run.

Gotta just hammer the **** out of the ball with the run game, starting this week vs. this Lions team.

7* wins...Flacco miracle win

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

WIth our defense, and the ability to run (I know our o line isn't stellar), there is no excuse to not win the next three. Lions and Jags are what they are, and Seattle is starting to melt a bit.  

• Sympathy 1

Just now, Zachtomims47 said:

If we had some competence. Just SOME. This team would be at the least 11-2. 

Why can’t we just have a good team?!

This team has competence. It's a good team. 

It's the back-breaking mistakes and shooting themselves in the foot occasionally that's the issue.

Take away a few mistakes or one or two drives this team is 11-2

Since Flacco stopped starting this team hasn't lost by more than a score.

7 minutes ago, Hex said:

I just checked the score... 

How the heck did the Jets get into a 20-6 hole against this team?

There is a form at the desk to fill out and then get in line.  Any reference to Mike White in your answers will be taken as serious act of aggression and you will be severally beating to within inch of your life.  We are not messing around!

• Haha 2