How About A Prediction Thread Guys?

SoFlaJets

Jets will allow the Lions to score more than 3 points. Except for that 3-4 game funk they were in they're averaging like 28 ppg or something like that. This is one of the best offenses in the NFL we're talking about.

Wouldn't be surprised to see 38 points given what the Jets did to Chicago though.

Lions 31

Jets 10

- Lafleur pulls some dumb trick play right when the offense finds a tiny ember of being in sync, we never recover. 

- Zach stays Zach, manages 1 TD drive but of course, he rushes it in because he doesnt know how to pass them.

- Zach throws a pick 6 at end of half. 

- Flaccid plays second half, also throws pick 6.

- Elijah Moore dissapearers again.

- An offensive linemen gets injured. 

- Conkin drops 2 passes.

- One of our stud players goes down for the season.

- Zach apologists pivot to the "he hasnt played in 4 weeks and has rust" excuse.

It's the only way this game is going to go.

Prepare. 

• Upvote 1

Past performances are no indication of future outcomes but I have to go off past experience and hard data:

Zach will throw one TD, two INT's, 158 yards passing. 

MLF will call a total of 10 running plays that will be obvious to the Lions D.

Lions will score 20 or more points. 

Not sure who wins. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Hex said:

Jets will allow the Lions to score more than 3 points. Except for that 3-4 game funk they were in they're averaging like 28 ppg or something like that. This is one of the best offenses in the NFL we're talking about.

Wouldn't be surprised to see 38 points given what the Jets did to Chicago though.

Goff has never won a game under 50*.  Ever.  
Almost all of the Lions wins on this streak have been played under a nice, comfy dome.  
He’s the poster boy for warm weather, Cali QB

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Goff has never won a game under 50*.  Ever.  
Almost all of the Lions wins on this streak have been played under a nice, comfy dome.  
He’s the poster boy for warm weather, Cali QB

Before that point the Lions were winless under Campbell at home. 

You're first point is a good one, though. It will be up to the rest of the offense to stay well. 

I just don't see the Lions scoring less than 15 points. I wouldn't be surprised if they score over 25. I would be surprised if they score over 30 though.

I’m one of the few Jets fans in the Board that roots for the team success regardless of QB.
White is playing better than Zach but is injured and not available. Zach is 5-2 as starter though it’s mainly through managing not dominance (other than the 4th quarter in Pittsburgh.)

My gut tells me this is the toughest game of the final four. Got a feeling we pull out a competitive game. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Hex said:

Before that point the Lions were winless under Campbell at home. 

You're first point is a good one, though. It will be up to the rest of the offense to stay well. 

I just don't see the Lions scoring less than 15 points. I wouldn't be surprised if they score over 25. I would be surprised if they score over 30 though.

I was just pointing out the 50* mark and that the recent dome games have kept him from lengthening that streak.  
Im hoping the Jets can score enough, between what Zach can put up and the D can hold the Lions to. 

• Upvote 1