Becton and AVT in the house

10 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

lol avt looks tiny! is that really him?  I'll say it again the issue with becton is the size of the top half of his body is just too big for the bottom half, long thin legs, massive upper body.

I was think the same thing. AVT looks small but I think that's because Becton is in the other shot. 

@Sperm Edwards time to revive that post about other OT leg size. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

lol avt looks tiny! is that really him?  I'll say it again the issue with becton is the size of the top half of his body is just too big for the bottom half, long thin legs, massive upper body.

hahahahaha i was just going to say the same thing. Becton better eat a salad.

I had pretty much written Becton off.  

The photo seems to put him back in play. Obviously, if he can reclaim a place on the team, that’s good for the Jets and him. Maybe he’s growing up. 

But it’s also like watching reruns of a bad movie. Do we really want to go through this again?  Definition of insanity. 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, addage said:

The photo seems to put him back in play. Obviously, if he can reclaim a place on the team, that’s good for the Jets and him. Maybe he’s growing up. 

But it’s also like watching reruns of a bad movie. Do we really want to go through this again?  Definition of insanity. 

I don't think you can plan for him to start.  You need to have two legit starting caliber tackles on the roster.  He shouldn't be expected to start

But we sure can hope he turns it around.  Him,AVT and Hall...

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Green Truth said:

Bechton looking svelte. If he can win the LT job next year and stay healthy. Would be monster.

Duane Brown will be on the roster next year so I'd rather Becton play RT....but I'm really rooting for him to put it all together!!!!

Not relying on him tho so we need depth going into TC

• Upvote 1

I know most of us fans have put Becton into the bust box. Yet, maybe,
just maybe, the third time will be the charm. Let’s face the facts if he could stay healthy, I know big if, he and AVT would be huge upgrades to our O-line.
No doubt the Jets should have a back up plan should Becton knees not be able to handle professional football.
With our stable of RB’s, having a OLine able to blow people off the line, we could be a nightmare for defenses next year.
So hope and pray that Becton is finally ready to prove us all wrong

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

BECTON GOT HURT!

He didn't beat his pregnant wife, or carry a loaded gun on a plane, or spit on a police officer.

Simple, he got hurt while playing hard..........and he has to play well to redeem himself and since he is under contract the Jets should give him a chance.

My memory is short… the gun I know, who are the other 2? 

3 hours ago, addage said:

Vegas odds that Becton plays more than 10 games in 2023???  More than 5????