Garrett Wilson fined after taking a big hit

Rhg1084

29 minutes ago, JTJet said:

What. In. The. ****. 

The NFL is clearly retaliating because he called out the officials. Nothing will change my mind here. 

This is the NFL equivalent of "hey boy, you need to shut your mouth and do what your told" 

This is exactly correct.- The, calling out the official for the  - This isn't O State - comment.

• Upvote 3

I think perhaps the NFL big wigs are sensing a growing revolt by the players against the horrible calls. Younger GenZ players are far less likely to just accept what they perceive as injustice of any form. Fans have been screaming for years, but now the calls and rules are getting to the point where players are getting frustrated/fined/ejected for just playing the game. 

• Upvote 4

19 hours ago, JTJet said:

What. In. The. ****. 

The NFL is clearly retaliating because he called out the officials. Nothing will change my mind here. 

This is the NFL equivalent of "hey boy, you need to shut your mouth and do what your told" 

Woody should pony up and tell the refs to STFU and call at least 1 penalty a game vs. the Pats. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

3 hours ago, JTJet said:

What. In. The. ****. 

100% of this.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Green Truth said:

Oh, definitely games are fixed. Not all but the ones where the WWE needs an outcome they want. The officials make it happen for them. I do not believe the playoffs are fixed. Regular season absolutely. It’s a business before a sport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the games are fixed then the Johnson's need to raise their payments.